Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (7 a.m., Ch. 2, and 9 a.m., Ch. 5): New York's 84th annual event features floats and marching bands
NFL football: Patriots at Lions (10:30 a.m., Ch. 2); Saints at Cowboys (2:30 p.m., Ch. 13);
College football: Texas A&M at Texas (6 p.m., ESPN)
College basketball: Manhattan vs. Wisconsin (noon, ESPN2); DePaul vs. Oklahoma State (2:30 p.m., ESPN2); Georgia at Notre Dame (5 p.m., ESPN2)
The Big Bang Theory (7 and 8 p.m., Ch. 2): Penny tags along on Sheldon's first date; Sheldon tries to extend his life span.
A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (7 p.m., Ch. 4): The Peanuts gather around Charlie's pingpong table for an unusual feast.
Taylor Swift: Speak Now (7 p.m., Ch. 5): The singer performs in locations across the country.
The Simpsons Movie (7 p.m., Ch. 13): 2007 film based on the long-running series.
The Vampire Diaries (7 p.m., Ch. 30): Tyler learns more about the Lockwood family curse.
Modern Family (8 p.m., Ch. 4): Claire and Phil decide to plan the biggest and best birthday party for Luke.
NBC's People of the Year 2010 (8 p.m., Ch. 5): Some of the year's newsmakers, including Chilean miner rescuer Brandon Fisher, LeBron James, Kim Kardashian and Justin Timberlake discuss how fame has changed their lives
Nikita (8 p.m., Ch. 30): Michael helps Nikita during a mission.
Beyonce's: I Am …World Tour (8:30 p.m., Ch. 4): The singer performs her biggest hits on a 32-country tour
The Mentalist (9 p.m., Ch. 2): The team investigates when a car saleswoman's body is found in the trunk of a car in the dealership's showroom.
The Apprentice (9 p.m., Ch. 5): Each team must write, direct, produce and star in a live sales segment while fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi and Donald Trump observe.
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Why do Elsa's and Anna's parents have to die...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over faith;...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 110
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 24
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 20
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 15
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7