Utah Jazz: Coming attractions, The stat, Who's hot/not
vs. Kings, Today, 7 p.m., FSN
You could call this one of those proverbial trap games, but the Kings beat the Jazz two out of three times last year.
vs. Hornets, Wednesday, 7 p.m., FSN
Another Jazz-Hornets game, another round of comparisons. So who is better: Pops Mensah-Bonsu or Francisco Elson?
vs. Lakers , Friday, 7 p.m., FSN
Its surprising the Jazz didnt move tipoff to 4:30 a.m. and offer door-busting Black Friday prices on tix and merchandise.
at Clippers, Sunday, 1:30 p.m., FSN
Being the team that helped the Jazz discover their amazing comeback abilities may be Clips best achievement this year.
18 — That's how many games in 23 seasons Jerry Sloan has missed since becoming the Jazz's head coach. Longtime assistant Phil Johnson improved his fill-in record to 10-8 as Sloan's substitute. And, yes, the 1-1 weekend result counts on Sloan's record (1,199-785).
C.J. Miles: Hitting 7 3-pointers in one comeback win merits "hot" status.
Kyrylo Fesenko: Fes has found himself glued to bench, logging 5 minutes in 3 games.
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Former BYU tight end Dennis Pitta's season is...
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Utah football notes: Paul makes quite a splash
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 139
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 90
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 76
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 70
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 53
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart... 32
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset,... 29