Utah Jazz: Coming attractions, The stat, Who's hot/not
vs. Kings, Today, 7 p.m., FSN
You could call this one of those proverbial trap games, but the Kings beat the Jazz two out of three times last year.
vs. Hornets, Wednesday, 7 p.m., FSN
Another Jazz-Hornets game, another round of comparisons. So who is better: Pops Mensah-Bonsu or Francisco Elson?
vs. Lakers , Friday, 7 p.m., FSN
Its surprising the Jazz didnt move tipoff to 4:30 a.m. and offer door-busting Black Friday prices on tix and merchandise.
at Clippers, Sunday, 1:30 p.m., FSN
Being the team that helped the Jazz discover their amazing comeback abilities may be Clips best achievement this year.
18 — That's how many games in 23 seasons Jerry Sloan has missed since becoming the Jazz's head coach. Longtime assistant Phil Johnson improved his fill-in record to 10-8 as Sloan's substitute. And, yes, the 1-1 weekend result counts on Sloan's record (1,199-785).
C.J. Miles: Hitting 7 3-pointers in one comeback win merits "hot" status.
Kyrylo Fesenko: Fes has found himself glued to bench, logging 5 minutes in 3 games.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 55
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 54
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48