Utah Jazz: Coming attractions, The stat, Who's hot/not
vs. Kings, Today, 7 p.m., FSN
You could call this one of those proverbial trap games, but the Kings beat the Jazz two out of three times last year.
vs. Hornets, Wednesday, 7 p.m., FSN
Another Jazz-Hornets game, another round of comparisons. So who is better: Pops Mensah-Bonsu or Francisco Elson?
vs. Lakers , Friday, 7 p.m., FSN
Its surprising the Jazz didnt move tipoff to 4:30 a.m. and offer door-busting Black Friday prices on tix and merchandise.
at Clippers, Sunday, 1:30 p.m., FSN
Being the team that helped the Jazz discover their amazing comeback abilities may be Clips best achievement this year.
18 — That's how many games in 23 seasons Jerry Sloan has missed since becoming the Jazz's head coach. Longtime assistant Phil Johnson improved his fill-in record to 10-8 as Sloan's substitute. And, yes, the 1-1 weekend result counts on Sloan's record (1,199-785).
C.J. Miles: Hitting 7 3-pointers in one comeback win merits "hot" status.
Kyrylo Fesenko: Fes has found himself glued to bench, logging 5 minutes in 3 games.
- The Utah football 100: Ranking the best...
- New York Jets waive former BYU quarterback...
- BYU basketball: What we learned from 4 games...
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU best-case,...
- Friday night lights: Live coverage of the...
- Langi, Tuiloma to help anchor middle of BYU's...
- BYU football position preview: The...
- Dick Harmon: BYU workhorse running back Nate...
- Morning links: Cougars, Utes to face... 68
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU... 59
- Morning links: Cougars examined by USA... 56
- Rock On: Sarkisian runs afoul of BYU... 39
- BYU football: Lone Peak's Jackson... 31
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new... 28
- Morning links: Utes are the Pac-12's 'X... 27
- New York Jets waive former BYU... 27