Utah Jazz: Coming attractions, The stat, Who's hot/not
vs. Kings, Today, 7 p.m., FSN
You could call this one of those proverbial trap games, but the Kings beat the Jazz two out of three times last year.
vs. Hornets, Wednesday, 7 p.m., FSN
Another Jazz-Hornets game, another round of comparisons. So who is better: Pops Mensah-Bonsu or Francisco Elson?
vs. Lakers , Friday, 7 p.m., FSN
Its surprising the Jazz didnt move tipoff to 4:30 a.m. and offer door-busting Black Friday prices on tix and merchandise.
at Clippers, Sunday, 1:30 p.m., FSN
Being the team that helped the Jazz discover their amazing comeback abilities may be Clips best achievement this year.
18 — That's how many games in 23 seasons Jerry Sloan has missed since becoming the Jazz's head coach. Longtime assistant Phil Johnson improved his fill-in record to 10-8 as Sloan's substitute. And, yes, the 1-1 weekend result counts on Sloan's record (1,199-785).
C.J. Miles: Hitting 7 3-pointers in one comeback win merits "hot" status.
Kyrylo Fesenko: Fes has found himself glued to bench, logging 5 minutes in 3 games.
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- BYU-USU video: 5 plays that turned the game...
- College Football: Utah moves back into top...
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- Jazz notebook: Rookie's new wardrobe...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 99
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell... 41
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 39
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected... 34
- Utah State denies David Collette's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Aggies will give BYU best... 23
- Doug Robinson: Colorado-Utah: In the... 23
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA... 23