Utah Jazz: Coming attractions, The stat, Who's hot/not
vs. Kings, Today, 7 p.m., FSN
You could call this one of those proverbial trap games, but the Kings beat the Jazz two out of three times last year.
vs. Hornets, Wednesday, 7 p.m., FSN
Another Jazz-Hornets game, another round of comparisons. So who is better: Pops Mensah-Bonsu or Francisco Elson?
vs. Lakers , Friday, 7 p.m., FSN
Its surprising the Jazz didnt move tipoff to 4:30 a.m. and offer door-busting Black Friday prices on tix and merchandise.
at Clippers, Sunday, 1:30 p.m., FSN
Being the team that helped the Jazz discover their amazing comeback abilities may be Clips best achievement this year.
18 — That's how many games in 23 seasons Jerry Sloan has missed since becoming the Jazz's head coach. Longtime assistant Phil Johnson improved his fill-in record to 10-8 as Sloan's substitute. And, yes, the 1-1 weekend result counts on Sloan's record (1,199-785).
C.J. Miles: Hitting 7 3-pointers in one comeback win merits "hot" status.
Kyrylo Fesenko: Fes has found himself glued to bench, logging 5 minutes in 3 games.
- Utah high schoolers who've reached the Super...
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles West...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- With rookie Dante Exum in starting lineup,...
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to the...
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke comes off...
- Gutsy guard: Perseverance has paid off for...
- Brad Rock: BYU asleep at the switch on... 98
- BYU, Michigan State agree to... 87
- Memphis to punish 12 players for role... 78
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 60
- Dick Harmon: BYU continuing new policy... 52
- Utah football: Utes add former BYU... 50
- Morning links: Home stretch of... 31
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 27