Wichita St. vs. Connecticut, ESPN2, 1 p.m.
Oklahoma vs. Kentucky, ESPN2, 3 p.m.
Duke vs. Marquette, ESPN2, 5:30 p.m.
Paradise Jam consolation, FSN, 4 p.m.
Kansas St. vs. Gonzaga, ESPN2, 7:30 p.m.
Virginia vs. Washington, ESPN2, 10 p.m.
NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE
Broncos at Chargers, ESPN, 6:30 p.m.
NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE
Bruins at Lightning, VS, 5:30 p.m.
Magic at Spurs, NBATV, 6:30 p.m.
Kings at Jazz, FSN Utah, 7 p.m.
Kings at Jazz, AM-1320/FM-98.7/AM-1600, 7 p.m.
- Ranking the best small forwards in the NBA...
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Morning links: Sports figures react to...
- Utah football: QB Wilson determined to make...
- Ranking the best shooting guards in the NBA...
- Dick Harmon: As Marriott Center gets new...
- Former BYU guard Tyler Haws to work out for...
- Utah Jazz face decision of pursuing free...
- Morning links: BYU and Utah have games... 70
- Morning links: Sports figures react to... 70
- Utah football: QB Wilson determined to... 35
- Brad Rock: Tackle football for girls... 25
- Morning links: Haws, Wright workout for... 21
- Dick Harmon: As Marriott Center gets... 16
- His legacy at BYU secure, Tyler Haws... 13
- Former BYU guard Tyler Haws to work out... 13