Justin Bieber is the top winner at Sunday night's American Music Awards, capturing four trophies including favorite artist.
The 16-year-old teen heartthrob became the youngest person to ever win the award. He beat out Eminem, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and his mentor Usher to take the night's top award.
Other multiple winners on the night included Eminem and Usher.
- ‘Stay strong,’ says 15-year-old...
- Ex-Utahn accused of killing 6 in Texas was...
- Tiny houses big with consumers seeking...
- Gallup poll: Mormons like Obama least of all...
- Heads up! Supermoon is here
- Grandma says Texas massacre survivor saved lives
- Hot spot: Yellowstone road melts, sites closed
- His agenda in gridlock, Obama relishes roadshow
- Utah to appeal same-sex marriage ruling... 66
- 83% of Utahns say Congress needs to act... 44
- Boehner, McConnell blast Obama border... 41
- Ex-Utahn accused of killing 6 in Texas... 33
- Gallup poll: Mormons like Obama least... 28
- Thousands of unaccompanied migrant... 26
- President Obama aims to shift border... 23
- Obama seeks $3.7 billion to deal with... 20