Justin Bieber is the top winner at Sunday night's American Music Awards, capturing four trophies including favorite artist.
The 16-year-old teen heartthrob became the youngest person to ever win the award. He beat out Eminem, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and his mentor Usher to take the night's top award.
Other multiple winners on the night included Eminem and Usher.
- NORAD 'tracks' Santa's journey across globe
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near Ferguson
- Photo gallery: Christmas around the world
- Our six heroes of 2014
- Final goodbye: A roll call of some who died...
- Sony broadly releases 'The Interview' in...
- Ex-President George H.W. Bush to stay...
- Severe storms slam the South, killing at least 4
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,... 17
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 15
- Going it alone, Obama rocked the boat... 13
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near... 10
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican... 9
- Key developments in the case of slain... 9
- Killings of 2 New York officers trigger... 6
- Senate, CIA agree torture program was... 6