BEAVER — I-15 near Beaver reopened around 9:30 p.m. Sunday after heavy snow and multiple slide-offs temporarily closed both the north and south lanes earlier Sunday evening.
Northbound traffic was diverted off the freeway at the Beaver exit and southbound traffic was closed from Cove Fort to Beaver, according to the Utah Department of Transportation.
Conditions were very slick leading up to the closure, according to UDOT, resulting in delays exceeding an hour.
— Molly Farmer
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- Arches National Park wants to ID those...
- Utah woman's secret: Ted Bundy tried to kill...
- Women called heroes for reviving high school...
- BYU will buy Provo High School for $25M,...
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support medical...
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 50
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah 48
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 47
- GOP's hard feelings over SB54 play part... 43
- Waiting on 'young invincibles' 40
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Council approves policy banning dating... 23