BEAVER — I-15 near Beaver reopened around 9:30 p.m. Sunday after heavy snow and multiple slide-offs temporarily closed both the north and south lanes earlier Sunday evening.
Northbound traffic was diverted off the freeway at the Beaver exit and southbound traffic was closed from Cove Fort to Beaver, according to the Utah Department of Transportation.
Conditions were very slick leading up to the closure, according to UDOT, resulting in delays exceeding an hour.
— Molly Farmer
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Could elephants' 'superhero' cancer guardian...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- New Salt Lake County ordinance mandates pet...
- Couple charged with stealing Hondas from TRAX...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 67
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 41
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 37
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 26
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 19
- LDS Church leaders continue to... 17