BEAVER — I-15 near Beaver reopened around 9:30 p.m. Sunday after heavy snow and multiple slide-offs temporarily closed both the north and south lanes earlier Sunday evening.
Northbound traffic was diverted off the freeway at the Beaver exit and southbound traffic was closed from Cove Fort to Beaver, according to the Utah Department of Transportation.
Conditions were very slick leading up to the closure, according to UDOT, resulting in delays exceeding an hour.
— Molly Farmer
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Herbert signs bills for Fairpark arena funds,...
- Police answering welfare call find woman...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 25
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14