KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Dwayne Bowe caught two touchdown passes, giving him a team-record six straight games with at least one score, and Kansas City remained unbeaten at home Sunday with a 31-13 victory over the fading Arizona Cardinals.
In his last six games, Bowe has 563 yards receiving and 10 touchdown catches for the Chiefs (6-4), who started the day tied with Oakland in the AFC West. Thomas Jones also had two touchdowns for the Chiefs, who are 5-0 at home.
The fifth straight loss for the Cardinals (3-7) plunged the two-time defending NFC West champions 2½ games behind Seattle, which played later in New Orleans.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 84
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 36
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25