Gerry Avant, Church News
In Hawaii to rededicate the Laie Hawaii Temple on Sunday, LDS Church President Thomas S. Monson visited the Polynesian Cultural Center on Friday. During a visit to the center's Samoan village, he presents a lei to Cameron Orme, 6, of Provo. President Henry B. Eyring, President Monson's first counselor in the First Presidency, is at the left.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Man shot by roommate in Holladay, police say
- Brother, sister hugged each other as they...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 23
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 11
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 11
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8