Gerry Avant, Church News
In Hawaii to rededicate the Laie Hawaii Temple on Sunday, LDS Church President Thomas S. Monson visited the Polynesian Cultural Center on Friday. During a visit to the center's Samoan village, he presents a lei to Cameron Orme, 6, of Provo. President Henry B. Eyring, President Monson's first counselor in the First Presidency, is at the left.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 77
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 32
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 26