Saturday on TV
College football: Yale at Harvard (10 a.m., Versus): Wisconsin at Michigan (10 a.m., ESPN); Pittsburgh at South Florida (10 a.m., ESPN2); Oklahoma State at Kansas (10 a.m., FSN); Idaho at Utah State (1 p.m., Ch. 30); Colorado State at Wyoming (1 p.m., the mtn.); Mississippi at LSU (1:30 p.m., Ch. 2); Ohio State at Iowa (1:30 p.m., Ch. 4); Virginia Tech at Miami (1:30 p.m., ESPN); Stanford at California (1:30 p.m., FSN); New Mexico at BYU (4 p.m., the mtn.); Army at Notre Dame (5 p.m., Ch. 5); Wisconsin at UNLV (5 p.m., Versus); Arkansas at Mississippi State (5 p.m., ESPN); TBA (6 p.m., Ch. 4); Oklahoma at Baylor (6 p.m., ESPN); Utah at San Diego State (8 p.m., the mtn.)
NCIS: Los Angles (7 p.m., Ch. 2): A petty officer's death leads the team to a teenager in Sam's life.
Criminal Minds (8 p.m., Ch. 2): In order to catch a truck driver who is kidnapping women, the team must figure out his motive.
NBA basketball (8 p.m., FNS); Jazz at Trail Blazers
Sunday on TV
NFL football: Raiders at Steelers (11 a.m., Ch. 2): Packers at Vikings (11 a.m., Ch. 13); Colts at Patriots (2 p.m., Ch. 2): Giants at Eagles (6:15 p.m., Ch. 5)
Women's College Volleyball (2 p.m., the mtn.): TCU at BYU
The Amazing Race 17 (7 p.m., Ch. 2): The competition continues.
2010 American Music Awards (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Scheduled performers include Kid Rock, Christina Aguilera, Bon Jovi, Pink, Usher, Justin Bieber and Katy Perry.
The Simpsons (7 p.m., Ch. 13): Mr. Burns becomes distraught at the town's apathetic reaction to the announcement that he has only weeks to live.
The Cleveland Show (7:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Cleveland Jr. and Kendra feel left out when the family spends an afternoon in the pool.
Undercover Boss (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Don Fertman, the chief development officer of Subway Restaurant, is trained by a tough, no-nonsense employee while learning the eatery's sandwich combinations.
Family Guy (8 p.m., Ch. 13): One of Brian's books becomes a bestseller after Stewie becomes his manager.
The Walking Dead(8 p.m., AMC): Jim becomes unhinged in camp.
American Dad (8:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Stan and Francine see a counselor.
CSI: Miami (9 p.m., Ch. 2): The CSIs try to determine who is after a fisherman after he narrowly escapes death.
- About Utah: After 72 years, Keith Hottinger...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- 'Deseret News Sunday Edition' looks at Sharia...
- 4 recently released LDS picture books
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: 'It is not lost just...
- Tabernacle hosts annual LDS Latino Christmas...
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday... 16
- 'Sound of Music' alive for 18.5 million... 13
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound... 12
- 'Deseret News Sunday Edition' looks at... 10
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the... 8
- The Killers collaborates with Owen... 7
- Saving Africa? New book casts harsh... 6
- Toddler basketball star,... 4