Saturday on TV
College football: Yale at Harvard (10 a.m., Versus): Wisconsin at Michigan (10 a.m., ESPN); Pittsburgh at South Florida (10 a.m., ESPN2); Oklahoma State at Kansas (10 a.m., FSN); Idaho at Utah State (1 p.m., Ch. 30); Colorado State at Wyoming (1 p.m., the mtn.); Mississippi at LSU (1:30 p.m., Ch. 2); Ohio State at Iowa (1:30 p.m., Ch. 4); Virginia Tech at Miami (1:30 p.m., ESPN); Stanford at California (1:30 p.m., FSN); New Mexico at BYU (4 p.m., the mtn.); Army at Notre Dame (5 p.m., Ch. 5); Wisconsin at UNLV (5 p.m., Versus); Arkansas at Mississippi State (5 p.m., ESPN); TBA (6 p.m., Ch. 4); Oklahoma at Baylor (6 p.m., ESPN); Utah at San Diego State (8 p.m., the mtn.)
NCIS: Los Angles (7 p.m., Ch. 2): A petty officer's death leads the team to a teenager in Sam's life.
Criminal Minds (8 p.m., Ch. 2): In order to catch a truck driver who is kidnapping women, the team must figure out his motive.
NBA basketball (8 p.m., FNS); Jazz at Trail Blazers
Sunday on TV
NFL football: Raiders at Steelers (11 a.m., Ch. 2): Packers at Vikings (11 a.m., Ch. 13); Colts at Patriots (2 p.m., Ch. 2): Giants at Eagles (6:15 p.m., Ch. 5)
Women's College Volleyball (2 p.m., the mtn.): TCU at BYU
The Amazing Race 17 (7 p.m., Ch. 2): The competition continues.
2010 American Music Awards (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Scheduled performers include Kid Rock, Christina Aguilera, Bon Jovi, Pink, Usher, Justin Bieber and Katy Perry.
The Simpsons (7 p.m., Ch. 13): Mr. Burns becomes distraught at the town's apathetic reaction to the announcement that he has only weeks to live.
The Cleveland Show (7:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Cleveland Jr. and Kendra feel left out when the family spends an afternoon in the pool.
Undercover Boss (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Don Fertman, the chief development officer of Subway Restaurant, is trained by a tough, no-nonsense employee while learning the eatery's sandwich combinations.
Family Guy (8 p.m., Ch. 13): One of Brian's books becomes a bestseller after Stewie becomes his manager.
The Walking Dead(8 p.m., AMC): Jim becomes unhinged in camp.
American Dad (8:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Stan and Francine see a counselor.
CSI: Miami (9 p.m., Ch. 2): The CSIs try to determine who is after a fisherman after he narrowly escapes death.
- James Garner was a singular talent with his...
- Pioneer panorama arrives in the Salt Lake Valley
- Donny Osmond releases app to promote upcoming...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire asks...
- 'Arrow' makes Green Arrow less goofy
- Man without arms and legs has a message about...
- Sherry Young: Moving — a life changing...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 8
- Splashing through the city: Giant slip... 3
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough... 2
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: You're not in... 2
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout... 2
- Here's how violent, graphic and scary... 1
- 11 cartoon characters who buck stereotypes 1
- Michael Douglas and Diane Keaton can't... 1