ORLANDO, Fla. — Jameer Nelson had 15 points and a season-high 12 assists, and the Orlando Magic easily handled a Phoenix Suns team playing without Steve Nash in a 105-89 win on Thursday night.
Dwight Howard added 20 points and 12 rebounds, and every starter scored in double digits for the Magic, who built a 32-point lead and blew past the Suns from the opening tip.
Orlando has won three straight.
With Nash sidelined because of a sore groin, backup point guard Goran Dragic had 10 points, four assists and four rebounds.
Grant Hill scored 21 points in the lone bright spot for the Suns, who lost on consecutive nights in Florida by a combined 43 points. Phoenix was routed by 27 a night earlier at Miami.
PACERS 107, CLIPPERS 80: At Indianapolis, Danny Granger scored 22 points and Roy Hibbert had 18 points and eight rebounds for short-handed Indiana. Brandon Rush and A.J. Price each added 14 points for the Pacers, who shot 51 percent from the field to make up for the absence of starters Darren Collison and Mike Dunleavy. Collison sat out with a sprained ankle, while Dunleavy missed the game because his wife was in labor. Indianapolis native Eric Gordon had 19 points and Blake Griffin added 12 for the Clippers.
TRAIL BLAZERS 86, NUGGETS 83: At Porland, Wesley Matthews helped lead the Blazers to the win. The second-year player scored 20 points on 8-of-18 shooting, hauled in 10 rebounds, had two assists, two blocks and a steal. LaMarcus Aldridge had 24 points and 10 reboungs, and Andre Miller had 16 points, six assists and four rebounds. Carmelo Anthony led the Nuggets with 18 points, eight rebound, four assists and three steals.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 86
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 35
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33