High School Football (6:30 p.m., KJZZ): Utah Class 4A Championship.
Medium (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Allison's visions cause her to question the guilt of a sex offender.
Supernanny (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Jo helps a couple with five unruly children who often play around the family's unfenced swimming pool.
School Pride (7 p.m., Ch. 5): A Los Angeles middle school receives new athletic facilities.
Smallville (7 p.m., Ch. 30): Lois becomes frustrated when Clark continues to brush aside her offers to help the team.
Women's college basketball (7 p.m., The mtn.): Stanford at Utah
NBA basketball (7 p.m., FSN): Spurs at Jazz.
College football (7:30 p.m., ESPN2): Fresno State at Boise State.
CSI: NY (8 p.m., Ch. 2): The CSIs uncover a secret about the deputy chief's past that threatens to ruin his stellar reputation and close-knit family.
Dateline (8 p.m., Ch. 5): Prince Charles discusses his role as the Prince of Wales. Then Prince Charles' environmental work is documented in Harmony (9 p.m., Ch. 5).
The Good Guys (8 p.m., Ch. 13): Jack and Dan uncover a major heist involving a shipment of high-profile diamonds.
Supernatural (8 p.m., Ch. 30): Dean is abducted from a crop circle while investigating a UFO sighting.
Blue Bloods (9 p.m., Ch. 2): A Reagan's life is in danger after three criminals are released from prison.
- BYU Broadcasting wins 13 more Emmys for...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- 'The Voice' gives Tanner Linford a chance to...
- Utah families strive to raise awareness of...
- Have 'The Simpsons' gotten a bad rap?
- TLC cancels its 'Honey Boo Boo' series
- Marvel superheroes power up 'Disney Infinity...
- Classic films to help make your Halloween...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to... 16
- Old-fashioned soda shops making... 3
- Have 'The Simpsons' gotten a bad rap? 3
- San Francisco radio stations ban hit... 2
- Oh, Internet. Why you gotta be so rude?... 1
- Classic films to help make your... 1
- Foreign films lead new movies on... 1
- Horror cliches abound in tedious 'Ouija' 1