College football(6 p.m., ESPN): UCLA at Washington
The Big Bang Theory (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Howard, Raj and Bernadette pull an all-nighter at a telescope.
A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Classic animation.
Grey's Anatomy (8 p.m., Ch. 4): Derek and the attendings celebrate when he gets a grant for his clinical trial.
Bones (7 p.m., Ch. 13): An event for a candymaker turns bitter when human remains are discovered in the world's largest chocolate bar.
30 Rock (7:30 p.m., Ch. 5): Jack tries to find glitches in the parent company's latest microwave designs.
Women's college volleyball: (7:30 p.m., the Mtn.): New Mexico at Utah
CSI (8 p.m., Ch. 2): When a man falls to his death off a hotel balcony, the team must determine if foul play was involved.
The Office (8 p.m., Ch. 5): Michael helps convince people to invest in Ryan's Internet company.
The Mentalist (9 p.m., Ch. 2): Jane works with a local astrologer who insists on helping the team with a triple homicide.
Private Practice (9 p.m., Ch. 4): Charlotte's colleagues think they know what is best as she deals with the aftermath of her assault.
- Man without arms and legs has a message about...
- James Garner was a singular talent with his...
- 'Hercules' is a wasted opportunity for The Rock
- Donny Osmond releases app to promote upcoming...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire asks...
- Pioneer panorama arrives in the Salt Lake Valley
- 'Arrow' makes Green Arrow less goofy
- Disney moves toward $10 hourly starting pay...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 10
- Man without arms and legs has a message... 4
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough... 2
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: You're not in... 2
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout... 2
- 'Hercules' is a wasted opportunity for... 2
- Here's how violent, graphic and scary... 1
- 11 cartoon characters who buck stereotypes 1