SOUTH BEND, Ind. — Michael Floyd's decision is a ways off. Notre Dame's star receiver has other things on his mind the next two weeks as the Irish wrap up a disappointing season that could still end in a bowl.
Will Floyd do what his former teammate and friend Golden Tate did nearly a year ago and skip his senior season for the NFL? Stay tuned.
Floyd, who has 25 career TD catches, third on the school's career list, is plenty busy right now.
He is working with freshman quarterback Tommy Rees. And with leading rusher Armando Allen, NFL prospect tight end Kyle Rudolph and slot receiver Theo Riddick all sidelined by injuries, the Irish are looking for Floyd to make a difference. And he has.
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion...
- Chile beats Colombia 2-0 to return to Copa...
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 127
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 51
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 29
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 22
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15
- Dick Harmon: While away from BYU, Tejan... 15
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 15