SOUTH BEND, Ind. — Michael Floyd's decision is a ways off. Notre Dame's star receiver has other things on his mind the next two weeks as the Irish wrap up a disappointing season that could still end in a bowl.
Will Floyd do what his former teammate and friend Golden Tate did nearly a year ago and skip his senior season for the NFL? Stay tuned.
Floyd, who has 25 career TD catches, third on the school's career list, is plenty busy right now.
He is working with freshman quarterback Tommy Rees. And with leading rusher Armando Allen, NFL prospect tight end Kyle Rudolph and slot receiver Theo Riddick all sidelined by injuries, the Irish are looking for Floyd to make a difference. And he has.
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Jazz rookie Dante Exum looks like a kid but...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- BYU's Tyler Haws' recovery from an ankle...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 173
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 114
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 45