SOUTH BEND, Ind. — Michael Floyd's decision is a ways off. Notre Dame's star receiver has other things on his mind the next two weeks as the Irish wrap up a disappointing season that could still end in a bowl.
Will Floyd do what his former teammate and friend Golden Tate did nearly a year ago and skip his senior season for the NFL? Stay tuned.
Floyd, who has 25 career TD catches, third on the school's career list, is plenty busy right now.
He is working with freshman quarterback Tommy Rees. And with leading rusher Armando Allen, NFL prospect tight end Kyle Rudolph and slot receiver Theo Riddick all sidelined by injuries, the Irish are looking for Floyd to make a difference. And he has.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26