"It's been a great week," Bell said. "It's been a tough one in that we've had to wait so long to actually start feeling good about a game. We've won them in the last few minutes, in the last seconds, and it's been tough emotionally to be up and down like that, but it's really been a special week."
The Jazz would be scary good if they played the entire game like they have been playing the second halves, which they say to a man is a goal.
"It just seems like we have more confidence late in the game to execute and to buckle down and to get good shots," Williams added. "And we need to do that in the start instead of putting ourself in this position."
Otherwise, the NBA might have to put a banner on the Jazz's bench that reads: "Where amazing comebacks happen."
- BYU earns NCAA at-large bid; will face Oregon...
- Breaking down the field: A look at the 68...
- Jimmer Fredette thinks Bulls give him ideal...
- BYU's NCAA tournament fate: 'Anything could...
- BYU's No. 10 seed surprises national media
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Kyle Collinsworth already...
- Utes headed to NIT game at Saint Mary's
- Brad Rock: Weber State's NCAA bid makes Rahe...
- Minute-by-minute: How Utah and USU lost... 114
- Utah basketball: Utes outlast... 89
- BYU earns NCAA at-large bid; will face... 80
- Utah basketball: Utes get 'punched in... 75
- BYU basketball: Kyle Collinsworth has... 44
- Utes headed to NIT game at Saint Mary's 31
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes advance... 30
- Bubble watch: BYU playing the waiting game 20