Nelson redeemed himself after missing two free throws with 19 seconds to go and Orlando up one. BrookLopez then made two foul shots to give New Jersey the lead with 11.5 seconds remaining, but Nelson sped down court and tossed in a floater while falling to his left.
DwightHoward had 16 points and 10 rebounds for the Magic, who had dropped two straight at home, blowing an 18-point lead against Utah and falling 110-106 to lowly Toronto on Friday.
CELTICS 116, GRIZZLIES 110: At Memphis, Tenn., RayAllen hit a key 3-point shot in overtime and PaulPierce scored 28 points as the Celtics held off a furious rally by the Grizzlies.
RudyGay's short pull-up jump shot for Memphis with 7.3 seconds left in regulation tied it at 99.
Celtics forward GlenDavis hit a jump shot and Allen dropped in an arching 3-pointer to give the Celtics a 104-99 advantage.
Pierce made four free throws in the final 1:30 to seal Boston's seventh win in its last eight games. The Celtics finished their four-game road trip 3-1.
Gay had 22 points for the Grizzlies, who had trailed by as much as 11.
SPURS 116, SIXERS 93: At San Antonio, Tony Parker scored 24 points as the Spurs built a 32-point cushion and cruised to any easy victory over Philadelphia.
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle Whittingham...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- BYU's worldwide fan base highlighted in...
- Brad Rock: Jazz dreaming of a Blazing future
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 103
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 75
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 64
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 45
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog:... 27