Saturday on TV
College football: Mississippi at Tennessee (10 a.m., Ch. 2); TBA (10 a.m., Versus); Iowa at Northwestern (10 a.m., ESPN); Indiana at Wisconsin (10 a.m., ESPN2); Kansas State at Missouri (10:30 a.m., FSN); BYU at Colorado State (noon, The mtn.); Utah at Notre Dame (12:30 p.m., Ch. 5); Georgia at Auburn (1:30 p.m., Ch. 2); TBA (1:30 p.m., Ch. 4); Penn State at Ohio State or Virginia Tech at North Carolina (1:30 p.m., ESPN); San Diego State at TCU (2 p.m., Versus); New Mexico at Air Force (4 p.m., The mtn.); South Carolina at Florida (5:15 p.m., ESPN); Mississippi State at Alabama (5:15 p.m., ESPN2); TBA (6 p.m., Ch. 4);
NBA basketball (5 p.m., FSN): Jazz at Bobcats
The Mentalist (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Patrick and the team investigate when a mayor's aide is murdered.
Outlaw (7 p.m., Ch. 5): The White House asks Garza for help after a murderer escapes to Mexico.
College basketball (7 p.m., Ch. 30): Weber State at Utah State
Hawaii Five-0 (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Following the abduction of a former NSA cyberterrorism expert, the team must rescue the man and prevent a breach of national security.
Law & Order: Los Angeles (8 p.m., Ch. 5): An oil rig worker is found dead.
Sunday on TV
NFL football: Vikings at Bears (11 a.m., Ch. 13); Chiefs at Broncos (2 p.m., Ch. 2); Cowboys at Giants (2 p.m., Ch. 13); Patriots at Steelers (6:15 p.m., Ch. 4)
The Amazing Race 17 (7 p.m., Ch. 2): A racer makes a mistake then makes a decision that will have a long-lasting effect.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (7 p.m., Ch. 4): The team assists a Tennessee family whose school was swept away in flooding earlier this year, but who still found time and resources to assist other struggling families in the region.
The Simpsons (7 p.m., Ch. 13): Lisa pledges to focus solely on her academics and not get distracted by other things.
The Cleveland Show (7:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Coach Cleveland resorts to cheating to win the high school baseball state championship game.
Undercover Boss (8 p.m., Ch. 2): This week's episode features Steven Foster, CEO of bowling-alley chain Lucky Strike Lanes.
Desperate Housewives (8 p.m., Ch. 4): Bree invites Keith's parents to her house for Thanksgiving.
Family Guy (8 p.m., Ch. 13): Peter volunteers Lois to compete when he receives tickets to a boxing match.
The Walking Dead (8 p.m., AMC): Rick goes back to Atlanta to save a man's life.
American Dad (8:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Roger offers to help Stan achieve his lifelong dream of opening a restaurant.
CSI: Miami (9 p.m., Ch. 2): A reality TV star is murdered.
Brothers & Sisters (9 p.m., Ch. 4): Luc's mother stirs up trouble.
Tina Fey: The Mark Twain Prize (9 p.m., Ch. 7): See accompanying story.
- 31 things you might not know about the Harry...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- Motley Crue concert delayed about two hours...
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of Mormon'...
- Utah natives receive rave reviews, make 'So...
- UTubers: Stuart Edge performs a magic trick...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 98
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of... 77
- Covered California: Cost of health care... 18
- Salt Lake protesters take their message... 18
- Herbert says new Medicaid expansion... 11
- We're doing youth soccer wrong:... 9
- Health care spending to accelerate, US... 7
- Government audit finds health law... 7