A look at Jazz opponents for the next seven days:
at Miami ESPNs, Today, 5:30 p.m., FSN/NBATV
Utah has 7 straight Ls in South Beach. Scary considering Heat now have trio of D-Wade, C-Bosh and Dexter Pittman.
at Magic, Wednesday, 5 p.m., ESPN
Maybe worse than playing at Miami is facing perhaps best player in Florida (yes, Dwight Howard) only 24 hours later.
at Hawks, Friday, 5 p.m., ESPN
Someone in Utah obviously did something to tick off the NBA schedule maker. At Miami, Orlando, Atlanta in 4 days? Ouch.
at Bobcats, Saturday, 5 p.m., FSN
Either Boston was busy or the NBA didn't want to make it obvious. (Yes, this was a joke, not a conspiracy theory.)
The BIG stat
92: That's how many minutes Deron Williams played in a 24-hour period this past weekend against the Warriors and Clippers. D-Will's 54 minutes in Saturday's 2OT slugfest surpassed his previous career-high of 51 minutes from a 3OT loss at Miami in '09.
Paul Millsap: Starting power forward continues to score and rebound like crazy
Raja Bell: Still seems to be knocking rust off from missing most of 2009-10.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start employing...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies report he...
- High school football: Riverton coach Mike...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 65
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 50
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 34