A look at Jazz opponents for the next seven days:
at Miami ESPNs, Today, 5:30 p.m., FSN/NBATV
Utah has 7 straight Ls in South Beach. Scary considering Heat now have trio of D-Wade, C-Bosh and Dexter Pittman.
at Magic, Wednesday, 5 p.m., ESPN
Maybe worse than playing at Miami is facing perhaps best player in Florida (yes, Dwight Howard) only 24 hours later.
at Hawks, Friday, 5 p.m., ESPN
Someone in Utah obviously did something to tick off the NBA schedule maker. At Miami, Orlando, Atlanta in 4 days? Ouch.
at Bobcats, Saturday, 5 p.m., FSN
Either Boston was busy or the NBA didn't want to make it obvious. (Yes, this was a joke, not a conspiracy theory.)
The BIG stat
92: That's how many minutes Deron Williams played in a 24-hour period this past weekend against the Warriors and Clippers. D-Will's 54 minutes in Saturday's 2OT slugfest surpassed his previous career-high of 51 minutes from a 3OT loss at Miami in '09.
Paul Millsap: Starting power forward continues to score and rebound like crazy
Raja Bell: Still seems to be knocking rust off from missing most of 2009-10.
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars'...
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week, moves up...
- No. 18 BYU preparing for two Utah State...
- Things won't get any easier for disappointed...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead, game to...
- Mike Sorensen: 5 reasons to be excited (or...
- Ranking the best point guards in the NBA...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 280
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 87
- Things won't get any easier for... 64
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 50
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 37
- Dick Harmon: How will Utes slow down... 31
- Utah football pre-game day roundup:... 19