A look at Jazz opponents for the next seven days:
at Miami ESPNs, Today, 5:30 p.m., FSN/NBATV
Utah has 7 straight Ls in South Beach. Scary considering Heat now have trio of D-Wade, C-Bosh and Dexter Pittman.
at Magic, Wednesday, 5 p.m., ESPN
Maybe worse than playing at Miami is facing perhaps best player in Florida (yes, Dwight Howard) only 24 hours later.
at Hawks, Friday, 5 p.m., ESPN
Someone in Utah obviously did something to tick off the NBA schedule maker. At Miami, Orlando, Atlanta in 4 days? Ouch.
at Bobcats, Saturday, 5 p.m., FSN
Either Boston was busy or the NBA didn't want to make it obvious. (Yes, this was a joke, not a conspiracy theory.)
The BIG stat
92: That's how many minutes Deron Williams played in a 24-hour period this past weekend against the Warriors and Clippers. D-Will's 54 minutes in Saturday's 2OT slugfest surpassed his previous career-high of 51 minutes from a 3OT loss at Miami in '09.
Paul Millsap: Starting power forward continues to score and rebound like crazy
Raja Bell: Still seems to be knocking rust off from missing most of 2009-10.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora of...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig out of...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 55
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 54
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48