INDIANAPOLIS — Colts receiver Austin Collie is back in Indianapolis recovering from a concussion that left him motionless on the field Sunday.
Coach Jim Caldwell said Monday that doctors believed Collie was well enough Sunday night to return on the team's charter flight from Philadelphia and that he was doing better Monday morning. But the team is uncertain when Collie will return to action.
The Colts play Cincinnati next Sunday.
Under the league's new concussion rules, Collie will be given a baseline test to see how his answers match up with those he provided before the season started. Team doctors and an independent neurological consultant must both clear him before he can participate in practice or games.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 98
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 50
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34