KAYSVILLE — The Davis County Democratic Party will have its monthly breakfast on Saturday at 8:30 a.m., at Granny Annie's Family Restaurant, 286 N. 400 West, Kaysville.
Guest speaker will be Wayne Holland, chairman of the Utah State Democratic Party.
All Democrats and the general public are invited to attend.
Call Bob at 801-776-0668 for more details.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Utah’s Great Gallery rock art younger...
- Tired teen plowed into new car lot, Vernal...
- Family of drowned Weber County man hopes free...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 52
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 47
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 33
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 29
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 24
- Water levels in Great Salt Lake... 19