Utah Jazz: Jeremy Evans will play vs. Clippers tonight
SALT LAKE CITY — Jeremy Evans was told by the Utah Jazz's training staff that he could make the call whether or not he dressed and was made available to play in tonight's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Consider it one of the quickest decisions of his life.
The 6-foot-9 rookie has been champing at the bit to return to the court after spraining his right wrist in the first half at Oklahoma City on Sunday night. Since then, he's gone through treatment, had two MRIs and waited patiently to get a shot to play again.
"It's pretty good," Evans said of his right wrist. "I'm ready to go find out what I can't do. Right now, I feel like I can do just about anything."
Evans has only appeared in two of the Jazz's five games, logging 17 minutes while scoring 11 points with two rebounds.
The Clippers will be without Baron Davis (knee) and Randy Foye (hamstring).
- Ranking the best fits for the Utah Jazz in...
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to be...
- Ranking the best free agents in the NBA
- Rodney Hood, Dante Exum highlight Utah Jazz...
- Brad Rock: Hatfield, Natson incidents may...
- Class of 2015: Utah high school athletes with...
- Wasatch Academy basketball coach Geno Morgan...
- Utah football player Dominique Hatfield...
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for... 91
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to... 71
- Morning links: Fox Sports discusses why... 56
- Amy Donaldson: Former BYU QB Jake... 52
- Morning links: New BYU commit's late... 31
- Morning links: Damian Lillard, Paul... 29
- Mendenhall's coaching tenure at BYU: A... 28
- Brad Rock: Hatfield, Natson incidents... 27