Utah Jazz: Jeremy Evans will play vs. Clippers tonight
SALT LAKE CITY — Jeremy Evans was told by the Utah Jazz's training staff that he could make the call whether or not he dressed and was made available to play in tonight's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Consider it one of the quickest decisions of his life.
The 6-foot-9 rookie has been champing at the bit to return to the court after spraining his right wrist in the first half at Oklahoma City on Sunday night. Since then, he's gone through treatment, had two MRIs and waited patiently to get a shot to play again.
"It's pretty good," Evans said of his right wrist. "I'm ready to go find out what I can't do. Right now, I feel like I can do just about anything."
Evans has only appeared in two of the Jazz's five games, logging 17 minutes while scoring 11 points with two rebounds.
The Clippers will be without Baron Davis (knee) and Randy Foye (hamstring).
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 23
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22