Air Force 28, Army 21: The Falcons are adjusting to losing Jared Tew but showed against Utah, they are still the Force.
Wyoming 17, New Mexico 14: Boy, is this a game of marbles between two teams without a grasp. Go with the Cowboys because their quarterback can scramble.
San Diego State 34, Colorado State 17: Brady Hoke is on a run heading into the last month of the season. This is a tune up for an Aztec bowl game at the end of the line and a sure win before facing Utah and TCU.
BYU 27, UNLV 14: The Cougars have had an extra week to prepare, heal up and figure out a few more running plays to throw against the Rebels. It should work for six in a row over UNLV.
Utah State 24, New Mexico State 14: Nice 42-point run late against Nevada last week should set up a nice home victory for the Aggies.
Utah 24, TCU 21: Toss up. I place Dalton above Wynn and Utah's turnovers and sometimes slow starts against TCU's defense as Frog bait. I do wonder if Utah's great third-quarters and trickeration in the red zone will be enough. Utah had NFL talent on defense last year and gave up 50-plus at TCU. In the end, TCU meltdowns at Utah in 2008 and against Boise State in the 2009 Fiesta push me to pick the Utes.
Last week: 5-0, overall 50-8 (.862)
- Ranking the best NBA players to ever come out...
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- 15 lessons learned from a BYU rugby game
- Photo story: What teenagers taught me at the...
- Utah Jazz: Boos for Paul Millsap?...
- Basketball bonds: Hoops have tied Utah star...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 74
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San... 42
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 34
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes eager to... 30
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks... 26
- Krystkowiak asks Runnin' Utes to stay... 24
- Utah basketball: Regular-season finale... 24