Saturday on TV
College football: Illinois at Michigan (10 a.m., ESPN); Air Force at Army (10 a.m., CBSC); Baylor at Oklahoma State (10:30 a.m., FSN); UNLV at BYU (noon, the Mtn.); New Mexico Sate at Utah State (1 p.m., Ch. 30); Pennsylvania at Princeton (1 p.m., Versus); Dixie State at Southern Utah (1 p.m., KCSG); Alabama at LSU (1:30 p.m., Ch. 2); Washington at Oregon (1:30 p.m., Ch. 4); Northwestern at Penn State (1:30 p.m., ESPN2); TCU at Utah (1:30 p.m., CBSC); Oregon State at UCLA (5 p.m., Versus); Arkansas at South Carolina (5 p.m., ESPN); Arizona at Stanford (6 p.m., Ch. 4); Texas at Kansas State (6 p.m., ESPN2); Tennessee at Memphis (6 p.m., CBSC); Colorado Sate at San Diego State (8 p.m., the Mtn.)
NCIS (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Fornell, Gibbs and the team try to bust an illegal trucking operation after a driver is found dead.
Outlaw (7 p.m., Ch. 5): Garza files a lawsuit against a school when a gang shooting leaves a student dead.
NBA basketball (7 p.m., FSN); Clippers at Jazz
The Defenders (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Nick works the system to free a single mother accused of running down a jogger.
Law & Order: Los Angeles (8 p.m., Ch. 5): A pregnant woman is killed in a hit-and-run.
MLS soccer (8 p.m., FSC); FC Dallas at Real Salt Lake
Law & Order: SVU (9 p.m., Ch. 5): Benson and Stabler investigate a young woman's rape and murder.
Sunday on TV
NFL football: Dolphins at Ravens (11 a.m., Ch. 2); Cardinals at Vikings (11 a.m., Ch. 13); Colts at Eagles (2 p.m., Ch. 2); Cowboys at Packers (6:15 p.m., Ch. 4)
The Amazing Race 17 (7 p.m., Ch. 2): The teams learn a traditional Russian circus act.
Great Migrations (6 p.m., National Geographic): Stunning documentary on animal migration.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (7 p.m., Ch. 4): After surviving a battle with cancer, a single mother of nine loses her home to a fire.
The Simpsons (7 p.m., Ch. 13): Lisa becomes smitten with a new student, a vampire, in the "Treehouse of Horror XXI."
The Cleveland Show (7:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Cleveland Jr. cannot go trick-or-treating because his father thinks he is too old.
Undercover Boss (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Chicago Cubs owner Tom Ricketts gets fired when he goes under cover as a maintenance worker at Wrigley Field.
Desperate Housewives (8 p.m., Ch. 4): Susan reluctantly agrees to be Paige's nanny.
Masterpiece Mystery! (8 p.m., Ch. 7): Sherlock Holmes must solve confusing and dangerous puzzles that are laid out for him.
Family Guy (8 p.m., Ch. 13): Peter and Joe perform painful and humiliating Halloween pranks.
American Dad (8:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Wanting to have the scariest haunted house on the block, Stan comes up with a "killer'' setup.
CSI: Miami (9 p.m., Ch. 2): When a reality TV star is murdered, the CSIs investigate the show's cast.
Brothers & Sisters (9 p.m., Ch. 4): Justin takes a bigger interest in Holly's recovery when a nurse catches his eye at the hospital.
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Ben Barnes, Katherine Heigl in tune in...
- Sutton Foster promises 'an intimate look at...
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- Netflix unveils new way to share recommendations
- Study: Action-packed TV might make you snack...
- Inquiries begin into nude celebrity photo leaks
- It's not just Hello Kitty: Japan's character...
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 8
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:... 4
- Linda & Richard Eyre: How media could... 3
- 10 things to know before going to Salt... 2
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its... 2
- 5 takeaways from a punch-less summer... 1
- 'Guardians' stays atop cinemas amid... 1
- Ben Barnes, Katherine Heigl in tune in... 1