The people have spoken and they said, "If I see one more political ad on TV, I'm going to be sick."
In California, Meg Whitman lost in spite of spending $146 million. Those who voted for her later said they would rather have had the money.
After seven years of Gov. Schwarzenegger, his successor, Jerry Brown, seems to have an accent.
With 14 percent unemployment in Nevada, the voters elected Harry Reid. It was just the thought of one more person being out of a job.
Rand Paul won in Kentucky. His workers celebrated by stomping on the heads of three more female opponents.
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- In our opinion: Water, a precious commodity
- Lessons from 'Christmas Carol'
- Letter: Monolingual minorities
- Dan Liljenquist: Being good for goodness sake
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 32
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 30