The people have spoken and they said, "If I see one more political ad on TV, I'm going to be sick."
In California, Meg Whitman lost in spite of spending $146 million. Those who voted for her later said they would rather have had the money.
After seven years of Gov. Schwarzenegger, his successor, Jerry Brown, seems to have an accent.
With 14 percent unemployment in Nevada, the voters elected Harry Reid. It was just the thought of one more person being out of a job.
Rand Paul won in Kentucky. His workers celebrated by stomping on the heads of three more female opponents.
- In the words of Thomas Jefferson: Why...
- In our opinion: Hughes, House and Healthy...
- Letter: Medically fragile
- A. Scott Anderson: Healthy Utah is the...
- Michael Gerson: Christianity, grace...
- Jay Evensen: Don't turn prison relocation...
- Letter: Bear Lake driving
- Dan Liljenquist: In order to confront Islamic...
- Robert Bennett: Are Republican... 49
- Dan Liljenquist: In order to confront... 41
- Kathleen Parker: Republican candidates... 38
- Letter: Medically fragile 31
- Letter: Harmful side effects 23
- Mark Reynolds: Pipeline alternatives... 23
- Allowing export of U.S. crude oil would... 22
- In our opinion: Hughes, House and... 22