The people have spoken and they said, "If I see one more political ad on TV, I'm going to be sick."
In California, Meg Whitman lost in spite of spending $146 million. Those who voted for her later said they would rather have had the money.
After seven years of Gov. Schwarzenegger, his successor, Jerry Brown, seems to have an accent.
With 14 percent unemployment in Nevada, the voters elected Harry Reid. It was just the thought of one more person being out of a job.
Rand Paul won in Kentucky. His workers celebrated by stomping on the heads of three more female opponents.
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- My view: Medical marijuana: Google vs. PubMed
- My view: Why so many Americans find Trump and...
- George F. Will: Break the dentists' hold on...
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal benefits of...
- Rely on invisible hand?
- My view: Does going to pot send the wrong...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- In our opinion: National security and... 79
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 58
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 39
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 34
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 32
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal... 32
- Letter: Coal and job creation 24
- Rely on invisible hand? 24