The people have spoken and they said, "If I see one more political ad on TV, I'm going to be sick."
In California, Meg Whitman lost in spite of spending $146 million. Those who voted for her later said they would rather have had the money.
After seven years of Gov. Schwarzenegger, his successor, Jerry Brown, seems to have an accent.
With 14 percent unemployment in Nevada, the voters elected Harry Reid. It was just the thought of one more person being out of a job.
Rand Paul won in Kentucky. His workers celebrated by stomping on the heads of three more female opponents.
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 65
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship... 51
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 45
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 44
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- Letter: Stimulate the economy 29
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools... 26
- My view: Women’s equality —... 25