Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
Jazz 125, Raptors 108
Game 4: Wednesday at EnergySolutions Arena
Key 1: The Jazz started the game on fire, making their first seven shots while building a 15-2 lead.
Key 2: C.J. Miles helped the Jazz pull away after Toronto rallied in the third quarter. He hit back-to-back 3-pointers to put Utah ahead, 94-84.
Key 3: The Jazz played unselfishly, recording 30 assists. Toronto had 16.
Player of the game
The Jazz point guard was two rebounds away from a triple-double as he had 22 points, 14 assists, 8 rebounds and 2 steals.
- For now, odds are '50-50' that BYU ends up in...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Tanner Mangum is...
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates divide...
- BYU athletic director Tom Holmoe talks...
- Jimmer Fredette has BYU-esque performance in...
- After years of working and dreaming, BYU...
- About Utah: A big deal just got bigger
- MWC commissioner says it's probable BYU...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 111
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 71
- For now, odds are '50-50' that BYU ends... 70
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl... 68
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell... 47
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes need bowl win to avoid... 37
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA... 37