Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
Jazz 125, Raptors 108
Game 4: Wednesday at EnergySolutions Arena
Key 1: The Jazz started the game on fire, making their first seven shots while building a 15-2 lead.
Key 2: C.J. Miles helped the Jazz pull away after Toronto rallied in the third quarter. He hit back-to-back 3-pointers to put Utah ahead, 94-84.
Key 3: The Jazz played unselfishly, recording 30 assists. Toronto had 16.
Player of the game
The Jazz point guard was two rebounds away from a triple-double as he had 22 points, 14 assists, 8 rebounds and 2 steals.
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Austin Collie signs with CFL's BC Lions,...
- Doug Robinson: What might have been for the...
- BYU basketball: Cougars shake up starting...
- BYU holds on for 78-74 win over San Francisco
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 65
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 60
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35