Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
Jazz 125, Raptors 108
Game 4: Wednesday at EnergySolutions Arena
Key 1: The Jazz started the game on fire, making their first seven shots while building a 15-2 lead.
Key 2: C.J. Miles helped the Jazz pull away after Toronto rallied in the third quarter. He hit back-to-back 3-pointers to put Utah ahead, 94-84.
Key 3: The Jazz played unselfishly, recording 30 assists. Toronto had 16.
Player of the game
The Jazz point guard was two rebounds away from a triple-double as he had 22 points, 14 assists, 8 rebounds and 2 steals.
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Morning links: ESPN takes deep dive into Utah...
- Felt's Facts: Breaking down the Utah high...
- Ute recruit Tyler Huntley posting huge...
- Underrated East Carolina will test BYU's defense
- Perseverance pays off for Taele, a big...
- BYU football notebook: Running back position...
- Hawaii trip had benefits for Utah Jazz aside...
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 52
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 45
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 32
- Utah Utes football: The California... 29
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- After win, BYU looking to improve, get... 26
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Morning links: When will the Utes... 17