Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
Jazz 125, Raptors 108
Game 4: Wednesday at EnergySolutions Arena
Key 1: The Jazz started the game on fire, making their first seven shots while building a 15-2 lead.
Key 2: C.J. Miles helped the Jazz pull away after Toronto rallied in the third quarter. He hit back-to-back 3-pointers to put Utah ahead, 94-84.
Key 3: The Jazz played unselfishly, recording 30 assists. Toronto had 16.
Player of the game
The Jazz point guard was two rebounds away from a triple-double as he had 22 points, 14 assists, 8 rebounds and 2 steals.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 65
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 58
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 56
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Dick Harmon: It's Taysom Hill time on... 28