Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
Jazz 125, Raptors 108
Game 4: Wednesday at EnergySolutions Arena
Key 1: The Jazz started the game on fire, making their first seven shots while building a 15-2 lead.
Key 2: C.J. Miles helped the Jazz pull away after Toronto rallied in the third quarter. He hit back-to-back 3-pointers to put Utah ahead, 94-84.
Key 3: The Jazz played unselfishly, recording 30 assists. Toronto had 16.
Player of the game
The Jazz point guard was two rebounds away from a triple-double as he had 22 points, 14 assists, 8 rebounds and 2 steals.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 110
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 33
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 27
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20