FILLMORE — Authorities were patrolling schools in the Millard County towns of Fillmore and Delta Monday after receiving weekend reports of a 13-year-old girl being abducted from her yard in Kanosh and a 12-year-old Fillmore boy being attacked by masked men.
Millard County sheriff's spokeswoman Lindsay Mitchell says the girl escaped and returned home late Friday after two men with knives and handguns put her in a dark-colored four-door passenger car about 9:15 p.m. Investigators aren't saying where she was taken.
Mitchell says three masked men apparently tried to assault the boy on Sunday, possibly as a Halloween prank. They were in a newer-model dark maroon two-door passenger car with tinted back windows and a spoiler.
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Samuelson honored as 5,648 graduate from BYU
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 59
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16
- Gov. Gary Herbert resisting Utah GOP... 14