MLB baseball: (5:30 p.m., Ch. 13): It's the Giants at the Rangers in Game 5 of the World Series, if necessary.
NFL football (6:30 p.m., ESPN): Texas at Colts
How I Met Your Mother (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Marshall and Lily notice Robin marching in the Halloween parade of shame.
Dancing With the Stars (7 p.m., Ch. 4): The competition continues.
Chuck (7 p.m., Ch. 5): Chuck goes on a rogue mission to avoid confronting Sarah after their first real fight.
Rules of Engagement (7:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Jeff and Adam invent a new game.
The Women of SNL (8 p.m., Ch. 5): A showcase of women featured on "Saturday Night Live'' in its 35-year history.
Mike & Molly (8:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Mike tries to play it cool.
Hawaii Five-0 (9 p.m., Ch. 2): A Navy SEAL accused of murder takes hostages on a memorial battleship.
Castle (9 p.m., Ch. 4): Beckett and Castle respond to an "officer down'' call.
- James Garner was a singular talent with his...
- Man without arms and legs has a message about...
- Donny Osmond releases app to promote upcoming...
- 'Hercules' is a wasted opportunity for The Rock
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire asks...
- Pioneer panorama arrives in the Salt Lake Valley
- 'Arrow' makes Green Arrow less goofy
- Michael Douglas and Diane Keaton can't save...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 9
- Man without arms and legs has a message... 4
- Splashing through the city: Giant slip... 3
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough... 2
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: You're not in... 2
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout... 2
- 'Hercules' is a wasted opportunity for... 2
- Here's how violent, graphic and scary... 1