A look at Jazz opponents for the next seven days:
Today at Thunder, 5 p.m., FSN
One team's trying to show its play isn't just a fluke, while the other team is trying to show its play IS just a fluke.
Wednesday vs. Raptors, 7 p.m., FSN
Is Canada offended its Miami transplant didn't at least give it false hope with a one-hour, destination-revealing show?
Friday at Warriors, 8:30 p.m., FSN
High-powered Warriors (120.5 ppg) have put the golden back into the state of northern California basketball so far.
vs. Clippers, Saturday, 7 p.m., FSN
Jazz get first look at the player some consider to be The Next Karl Malone. That's Blake Griffin, not Al-Farouq Aminu.
The BIG Stat
The Jazz have only outscored their opponents in one of eight quarters so far. That happened in the third quarter of their 16-point loss to Phoenix, when Utah finished the period with a 30-26 advantage. The Jazz have yet to hold a lead this season, though.
Big Paul, not Big Al, has had big start. Top scorer (17), rebounder (10.5).
Rough start for 6th man: Averaging 2.0 points on 12.5 percent shooting.
- Christian Stewart writes final chapter on...
- Class of 2015: Utah high school athletes with...
- Mendenhall's coaching tenure at BYU: A decade...
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for...
- High school sports: Nearly 650 athletes...
- Morning links: Fox Sports discusses why OU...
- Jazz in talks with German center Tibor...
- Morning links: Damian Lillard, Paul Millsap...
- Amy Donaldson: Former BYU QB Jake... 50
- Morning links: Fox Sports discusses why... 50
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for... 46
- Morning links: New BYU commit's late... 31
- Dick Harmon: BYU's retired AD Glen... 27
- Mendenhall's coaching tenure at BYU: A... 20
- Morning links: Damian Lillard, Paul... 18
- Jazz not expected to be a major player... 13