A look at Jazz opponents for the next seven days:
Today at Thunder, 5 p.m., FSN
One team's trying to show its play isn't just a fluke, while the other team is trying to show its play IS just a fluke.
Wednesday vs. Raptors, 7 p.m., FSN
Is Canada offended its Miami transplant didn't at least give it false hope with a one-hour, destination-revealing show?
Friday at Warriors, 8:30 p.m., FSN
High-powered Warriors (120.5 ppg) have put the golden back into the state of northern California basketball so far.
vs. Clippers, Saturday, 7 p.m., FSN
Jazz get first look at the player some consider to be The Next Karl Malone. That's Blake Griffin, not Al-Farouq Aminu.
The BIG Stat
The Jazz have only outscored their opponents in one of eight quarters so far. That happened in the third quarter of their 16-point loss to Phoenix, when Utah finished the period with a 30-26 advantage. The Jazz have yet to hold a lead this season, though.
Big Paul, not Big Al, has had big start. Top scorer (17), rebounder (10.5).
Rough start for 6th man: Averaging 2.0 points on 12.5 percent shooting.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- USU football: Aggies geared up to take on the...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 65
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks... 41