A look at Jazz opponents for the next seven days:
Today at Thunder, 5 p.m., FSN
One team's trying to show its play isn't just a fluke, while the other team is trying to show its play IS just a fluke.
Wednesday vs. Raptors, 7 p.m., FSN
Is Canada offended its Miami transplant didn't at least give it false hope with a one-hour, destination-revealing show?
Friday at Warriors, 8:30 p.m., FSN
High-powered Warriors (120.5 ppg) have put the golden back into the state of northern California basketball so far.
vs. Clippers, Saturday, 7 p.m., FSN
Jazz get first look at the player some consider to be The Next Karl Malone. That's Blake Griffin, not Al-Farouq Aminu.
The BIG Stat
The Jazz have only outscored their opponents in one of eight quarters so far. That happened in the third quarter of their 16-point loss to Phoenix, when Utah finished the period with a 30-26 advantage. The Jazz have yet to hold a lead this season, though.
Big Paul, not Big Al, has had big start. Top scorer (17), rebounder (10.5).
Rough start for 6th man: Averaging 2.0 points on 12.5 percent shooting.
- Gordon Hayward looks to get better at...
- 2015 Deseret News NFL Mock Draft: Wide...
- Utah Jazz: Derrick Favors continues to make...
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jaycob Brugman's...
- Amy Donaldson: South Summit High community...
- BYU offense looking to move the ball, put up...
- National experts weigh in on the BYU Cougars'...
- Analysis: Utah Jazz will be better, but will...
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big... 101
- Little offense as main players sit out... 86
- Ultimate football road trips:... 48
- Brighton wide receiver Simi Fehoko... 42
- Morning links: Duke in pursuit of Lone... 41
- BYU's basketball roster undergoing... 29
- BYU offense looking to move the ball,... 29
- Dave Rose hires May as BYU's director... 12