A look at Jazz opponents for the next seven days:
Today at Thunder, 5 p.m., FSN
One team's trying to show its play isn't just a fluke, while the other team is trying to show its play IS just a fluke.
Wednesday vs. Raptors, 7 p.m., FSN
Is Canada offended its Miami transplant didn't at least give it false hope with a one-hour, destination-revealing show?
Friday at Warriors, 8:30 p.m., FSN
High-powered Warriors (120.5 ppg) have put the golden back into the state of northern California basketball so far.
vs. Clippers, Saturday, 7 p.m., FSN
Jazz get first look at the player some consider to be The Next Karl Malone. That's Blake Griffin, not Al-Farouq Aminu.
The BIG Stat
The Jazz have only outscored their opponents in one of eight quarters so far. That happened in the third quarter of their 16-point loss to Phoenix, when Utah finished the period with a 30-26 advantage. The Jazz have yet to hold a lead this season, though.
Big Paul, not Big Al, has had big start. Top scorer (17), rebounder (10.5).
Rough start for 6th man: Averaging 2.0 points on 12.5 percent shooting.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34