A look at Jazz opponents for the next seven days:
Today at Thunder, 5 p.m., FSN
One team's trying to show its play isn't just a fluke, while the other team is trying to show its play IS just a fluke.
Wednesday vs. Raptors, 7 p.m., FSN
Is Canada offended its Miami transplant didn't at least give it false hope with a one-hour, destination-revealing show?
Friday at Warriors, 8:30 p.m., FSN
High-powered Warriors (120.5 ppg) have put the golden back into the state of northern California basketball so far.
vs. Clippers, Saturday, 7 p.m., FSN
Jazz get first look at the player some consider to be The Next Karl Malone. That's Blake Griffin, not Al-Farouq Aminu.
The BIG Stat
The Jazz have only outscored their opponents in one of eight quarters so far. That happened in the third quarter of their 16-point loss to Phoenix, when Utah finished the period with a 30-26 advantage. The Jazz have yet to hold a lead this season, though.
Big Paul, not Big Al, has had big start. Top scorer (17), rebounder (10.5).
Rough start for 6th man: Averaging 2.0 points on 12.5 percent shooting.
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- WCC Championship game tale of the tape, BYU...
- Ranking the best NBA players to ever come out...
- BYU football: Bronson Kaufusi excited about...
- BYU basketball: Tyler Haws passes Russell...
- BYU report card vs. San Francisco: Cougars...
- WCC tournament championship: Gonzaga rejects...
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San... 85
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 74
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- San Francisco coach apologizes for... 45
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 34
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes eager to... 32
- Krystkowiak asks Runnin' Utes to stay... 24
- Utah basketball: Regular-season finale... 24