A look at Jazz opponents for the next seven days:
Today at Thunder, 5 p.m., FSN
One team's trying to show its play isn't just a fluke, while the other team is trying to show its play IS just a fluke.
Wednesday vs. Raptors, 7 p.m., FSN
Is Canada offended its Miami transplant didn't at least give it false hope with a one-hour, destination-revealing show?
Friday at Warriors, 8:30 p.m., FSN
High-powered Warriors (120.5 ppg) have put the golden back into the state of northern California basketball so far.
vs. Clippers, Saturday, 7 p.m., FSN
Jazz get first look at the player some consider to be The Next Karl Malone. That's Blake Griffin, not Al-Farouq Aminu.
The BIG Stat
The Jazz have only outscored their opponents in one of eight quarters so far. That happened in the third quarter of their 16-point loss to Phoenix, when Utah finished the period with a 30-26 advantage. The Jazz have yet to hold a lead this season, though.
Big Paul, not Big Al, has had big start. Top scorer (17), rebounder (10.5).
Rough start for 6th man: Averaging 2.0 points on 12.5 percent shooting.
- BYU football notebook: Team captains named,...
- Nebraska hoping for balanced offense attack...
- Morning links: Will Michigan beat Utah? BYU?;...
- Lone Peak's Frank Jackson commits to play for...
- The top 25 NBA players under 25: Where do...
- Dick Harmon: Who will face toughest QBs this...
- Utah football: The Michigan Wolverines in 6...
- NFL cuts tracker (updated): 11 Utah ties...
- Morning links: Cougars, Utes to face... 97
- BYU football notebook: Team captains... 44
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU... 31
- New York Jets waive former BYU... 31
- Cougars looking for special season with... 29
- Take expletives, not religion, out of... 28
- BYU football: With opener one week... 23
- Dick Harmon: Who will face toughest QBs... 22