A look at Jazz opponents for the next seven days:
Today at Thunder, 5 p.m., FSN
One team's trying to show its play isn't just a fluke, while the other team is trying to show its play IS just a fluke.
Wednesday vs. Raptors, 7 p.m., FSN
Is Canada offended its Miami transplant didn't at least give it false hope with a one-hour, destination-revealing show?
Friday at Warriors, 8:30 p.m., FSN
High-powered Warriors (120.5 ppg) have put the golden back into the state of northern California basketball so far.
vs. Clippers, Saturday, 7 p.m., FSN
Jazz get first look at the player some consider to be The Next Karl Malone. That's Blake Griffin, not Al-Farouq Aminu.
The BIG Stat
The Jazz have only outscored their opponents in one of eight quarters so far. That happened in the third quarter of their 16-point loss to Phoenix, when Utah finished the period with a 30-26 advantage. The Jazz have yet to hold a lead this season, though.
Big Paul, not Big Al, has had big start. Top scorer (17), rebounder (10.5).
Rough start for 6th man: Averaging 2.0 points on 12.5 percent shooting.
- Ezekiel Ansah unveils his Turkey Dance...
- BYU football: Cougar defense confident it can...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- BYU deals with tough overtime losses at Maui...
- Linebacker Jared Norris is quietly leading...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- What does it take to host America's largest...
- BYU football: After initial struggles,...
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU... 66
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- Utah football: Utes' annual game with... 47
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants... 38
- Utes on the verge of a winning Pac-12... 30
- Cougars fall short again in 87-85 loss... 28
- Ogden attorney sues Weber School... 28
- Utah lands three-star RB commit and... 25