A look at Jazz opponents for the next seven days:
Today at Thunder, 5 p.m., FSN
One team's trying to show its play isn't just a fluke, while the other team is trying to show its play IS just a fluke.
Wednesday vs. Raptors, 7 p.m., FSN
Is Canada offended its Miami transplant didn't at least give it false hope with a one-hour, destination-revealing show?
Friday at Warriors, 8:30 p.m., FSN
High-powered Warriors (120.5 ppg) have put the golden back into the state of northern California basketball so far.
vs. Clippers, Saturday, 7 p.m., FSN
Jazz get first look at the player some consider to be The Next Karl Malone. That's Blake Griffin, not Al-Farouq Aminu.
The BIG Stat
The Jazz have only outscored their opponents in one of eight quarters so far. That happened in the third quarter of their 16-point loss to Phoenix, when Utah finished the period with a 30-26 advantage. The Jazz have yet to hold a lead this season, though.
Big Paul, not Big Al, has had big start. Top scorer (17), rebounder (10.5).
Rough start for 6th man: Averaging 2.0 points on 12.5 percent shooting.
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Recruiting central: Top 25 prep football...
- Mendenhall comfortable with BYU's quarterback...
- High school football: Louis Wong, Tony...
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has recovered...
- Utah football fall practice position preview:...
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that... 145
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 98
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 94
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says... 88
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 72
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 43
- Playoffs ‘almost... 34
- Utah football fall practice position... 23