A look at Jazz opponents for the next seven days:
Today at Thunder, 5 p.m., FSN
One team's trying to show its play isn't just a fluke, while the other team is trying to show its play IS just a fluke.
Wednesday vs. Raptors, 7 p.m., FSN
Is Canada offended its Miami transplant didn't at least give it false hope with a one-hour, destination-revealing show?
Friday at Warriors, 8:30 p.m., FSN
High-powered Warriors (120.5 ppg) have put the golden back into the state of northern California basketball so far.
vs. Clippers, Saturday, 7 p.m., FSN
Jazz get first look at the player some consider to be The Next Karl Malone. That's Blake Griffin, not Al-Farouq Aminu.
The BIG Stat
The Jazz have only outscored their opponents in one of eight quarters so far. That happened in the third quarter of their 16-point loss to Phoenix, when Utah finished the period with a 30-26 advantage. The Jazz have yet to hold a lead this season, though.
Big Paul, not Big Al, has had big start. Top scorer (17), rebounder (10.5).
Rough start for 6th man: Averaging 2.0 points on 12.5 percent shooting.
- Will BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson play vs....
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks about...
- Ranking the best season by a quarterback in...
- Dick Harmon: It's Taysom Hill time on the...
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks off...
- The good, the bad and the most likely:...
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- College football predictions: How will... 136
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 62
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 56
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 46
- Utah football: Utes eye successful start 42
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks... 39
- True freshman Brad Kaaya beats out... 36