Jim Matheson never voiced strong opposition to any of the flawed health care bills but instead was inexplicably "undecided" for months. His inaction and the Democratic Congress are escalating health care costs and taxes and hurting Utah's patients, families and small businesses in this tough economy. As a physician, father and small-businessman, I am not "undecided." I am voting for Morgan Philpot, my congressional District's next Representative.
- NYT Opinion: Embracing evangelical...
- Jay Evensen: Why the pioneers give us hope today
- George F. Will: GOP minds are at sea —...
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding Melania...
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the heavy...
- In our opinion: An unsatisfying resolution to...
- Letter: Lead on Social Security
- Letter: Delegates are dividing
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding... 40
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 31
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- Letter: Delegates are dividing 23
- Letter: Let feds take over 23
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- Letter: Lead on Social Security 20
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the... 18