Jim Matheson never voiced strong opposition to any of the flawed health care bills but instead was inexplicably "undecided" for months. His inaction and the Democratic Congress are escalating health care costs and taxes and hurting Utah's patients, families and small businesses in this tough economy. As a physician, father and small-businessman, I am not "undecided." I am voting for Morgan Philpot, my congressional District's next Representative.
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- Government works best when it's not on autopilot
- H. David Burton: Calling on local leaders to...
- Drew Clark: Why Utah's thriving technology...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Iowa caucus...
- Is it time for our first woman president? 50
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 16
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay... 10
- Radon, the unrecognized killer 10
- In our opinion: Legislators need to... 9