Jim Matheson never voiced strong opposition to any of the flawed health care bills but instead was inexplicably "undecided" for months. His inaction and the Democratic Congress are escalating health care costs and taxes and hurting Utah's patients, families and small businesses in this tough economy. As a physician, father and small-businessman, I am not "undecided." I am voting for Morgan Philpot, my congressional District's next Representative.
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- In our opinion: Labor Day revisited
- John Hoffmire: Monied interests and democracy
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- On second thought
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 46
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 45
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 39
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 32
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common... 31