Jim Matheson never voiced strong opposition to any of the flawed health care bills but instead was inexplicably "undecided" for months. His inaction and the Democratic Congress are escalating health care costs and taxes and hurting Utah's patients, families and small businesses in this tough economy. As a physician, father and small-businessman, I am not "undecided." I am voting for Morgan Philpot, my congressional District's next Representative.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Letter: Bring the prison here
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 42
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 28