Jim Matheson never voiced strong opposition to any of the flawed health care bills but instead was inexplicably "undecided" for months. His inaction and the Democratic Congress are escalating health care costs and taxes and hurting Utah's patients, families and small businesses in this tough economy. As a physician, father and small-businessman, I am not "undecided." I am voting for Morgan Philpot, my congressional District's next Representative.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- In our opinion: Water, a precious commodity
- Lessons from 'Christmas Carol'
- Letter: Monolingual minorities
- Dan Liljenquist: Being good for goodness sake
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 32
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 30