Saturday on TV
College football: Miami at Virginia (10 a.m., ESPN); Purdue at Illinois (10 a.m., ESPN2); Oklahoma State at Kansas State (10 a.m., FSN); San Diego State at Wyoming (noon, the Mtn.); Tulsa at Notre Dame (12:30 p.m., Ch. 5); Florida at Georgia (1:30 p.m., Ch. 2); Missouri at Nebraska (1:30 p.m., ESPN); Arizona at UCLA (1:30 p.m.), Auburn at Mississippi (4 p.m., ESPN2): New Mexico at Colorado State (4 p.m., the Mtn.); Baylor at Texas (5 p.m., FSN); Stanford at Washington (5 p.m., Versus); Utah at Air Force (5:30 p.m., CBSC); Oregon at USC (6 p.m., Ch. 4); Michigan at Penn State (6 p.m., ESPN); Colorado at Oklahoma (7:15, ESPN2); TCU at UNLV (9 p.m., CBSC)
MLB baseball (4:30 p.m., Ch. 13): It's the Giants at the Rangers in Game 3 of the World Series.
CSI (7 p.m., Ch. 2): When one policeman kills another, the CSIs must determine if the shooting was premeditated or an accident.
Scared Shrekless (7 p.m., Ch. 5): The green ogre invites his friends to spend Halloween night in Lord Farquaad's haunted castle
Monsters vs. Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins (7:30 p.m., Ch. 5): Mutant pumpkins try to take over Earth on Halloween.
Sunday on TV
NFL football: Broncos vs. 49ers (11 a.m., Ch. 2); Packers at Jets (11 a.m., Ch. 13); Vikings at Patriots (2 p.m., Ch. 13); Steelers at Saints (6:15 p.m., Ch. 5)
MLB baseball (6 p.m., Ch. 13): It's the Giants at the Rangers in Game 4 of the World Series.
The Amazing Race 17 (7 p.m., Ch. 2): The competition continues.
Masterpiece Mystery! (8 p.m., Ch. 7): Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman star as Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson, respectively, in "The Blind Banker."
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- 'The Voice' gives Tanner Linford a chance to...
- Bill Murray shines as 'St. Vincent'
- Have 'The Simpsons' gotten a bad rap?
- Utah families strive to raise awareness of...
- Marvel superheroes power up 'Disney Infinity...
- Pumpkins grown at prison delivered to children
- Classic films to help make your Halloween...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to... 16
- Old-fashioned soda shops making... 3
- San Francisco radio stations ban hit... 2
- Oh, Internet. Why you gotta be so rude?... 1
- Classic films to help make your... 1
- Foreign films lead new movies on... 1
- Horror cliches abound in tedious 'Ouija' 1
- Have 'The Simpsons' gotten a bad rap? 1