Guided Backcountry Tours Shred up to 25,000 vertical of steep and deep backcountry.
Powder Mountain Adventure Tour Guided inbound tours feature hidden powder stashes for all levels.
Mention Ski Ogden when you book one of the tours above and receive one free ride to 700 acres on the Lightning Ridge Snowcat. Book today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ogden Valley Lodging
Discover the "secret" that locals already know. Heavy snowfall, followed by bluebird days, creates amazing uncrowded powder days at Snowbasin and Powder Mountain. Book a minimum four nights lodging in a condo, townhome or private home and receive a 10-percent discount on lodging and 20-percent discount on Powder Mountain and Snowbasin lift tickets. Visit www.BasinviewLodging.com for lodging details. Call 877-686-4733 and ask for the White Sale Package. Heli-skiing or cat-skiing packages are also available.
Accommodations are also available in the Ogden Valley, offering a 10-percent discount on nightly rental rate of privately owned, fully equipped, luxury vacation properties with no black-out dates. Prices start at $110 per night. Discounted lift tickets are available, as well as a scheduled complimentary shuttle service to the area ski resorts and much more. Other restrictions may apply. Call 877-346-7829 and mention "Whitesale" or visit their website at www.valleyescapes.com and choose "whitesale" to book your vacation home today.
Alta Lodge and freeskiing champion Gordy Peifer team up to offer an All Mountain Ski Adventures camp for advanced skiers. Alta Ski Area continues to offer "Ski Free After Three." The iconic ski area opens the RFID gates at 3 p.m. on the Sunnyside lift, allowing skiers to access five beginner runs, two intermediate and one advanced run for free.
Beaver Mountain continues to operate as one of the nation's only family-owned and operated resorts. The resort offers great value, terrain and a laid-back atmosphere.
At Brighton Ski Resort, kids age 10 and under are free when the adult buys a season pass or a pack of discount tickets. Busy women will also love the new, one-day all-women workshops.
Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort's Early Bird Stay and Ski Packages start at $99/person, based on double occupancy, and include lodging at the Cliff and a tram pass. Valid from Nov. 18-Dec. 22, with a minimum three night stay. Kids 12 and under ski free for each night's stay.
Jump off the plane and ski. A same-day boarding pass lets visitor's ski free that afternoon at The Canyons, Deer Valley or Park City Mountain Resort. The Park City QuickSTART program continues to capitalize on the incredible accessibility of Utah's resorts, saving guests both money and time.
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- Looking back: Ray Harroun wins 1st...
- 'Lost my way': Murray pushed to 5 sets again...
- USMNT: RSL's Beckerman starts, Timbers' Nagbe...
- Ex-MLB hurler winds up for Vermont governor...
- Coach Steve Kerr: Warriors on brink but ready...
- San Jose Sharks head to 1st Cup final after...
- LeBron, Love power Cavaliers to 116-78 romp...
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 69
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 51
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 49
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 35
- Pac-12 champs: Utah wins baseball title... 26
- Rose excited for near future stability,... 22
- Column: Baylor should pull plug on its... 19