The Deseret News is your source this weekend to be 30 places at once.
Our reporters will be at every game, and we'll be posting updates on our website after every score.
This is great news for those stuck in the office or for those who are at one of the 30 games.
Earlier this year, the Deseret News announced the creation of a high school sports scores section on its mobile website. And while the scores have always been available on a mobile device, users no longer have to navigate the website to find them.
"Checking high school scores from a phone just got a lot easier," said Larry D. Curtis, assistant editor for deseretnews.com. "It's been developed with a remote user in mind to make it really easy to check game scores when you're out and about."
A Web-browsing cell phone or mobile device with Web access has always been able to access the information at deseretnews.com, but this streamlines the information so that on the first page a user comes to, there is a button for high school sports scores.
The idea was to take the state's most comprehensive high school sports stats and give them to mobile Web users with one click of a button. With playoff times staggered throughout the weekend, the Deseret News is your source to keep tabs on potential upsets brewing around the state.
"It replicates what happens online," said Curtis, "but it's designed for mobile users. We have all of this great information available on the website live, and we wanted to make it easy for people to use the information anywhere they might be." "We had sports fans in mind when we designed it so they could be at one game and checking scores at other games," he said. "This takes you directly to high school scores, and it's so easy to use."
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to Cleveland...
- The original BCS busters: Looking back at...
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not on...
- Utah's Fiesta Bowl championship team: Where...
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 commissioner frank about...
- Utah football: Pac-12 Football Media Day Central
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 225
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 93
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 76
- The original BCS busters: Looking back... 46
- ACC media days has some interesting... 43
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not... 41
- Utah's better BCS buster, 2004 or 2008? 27
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to... 26