INDIANAPOLIS — Indianpolis Colts receiver Austin Collie still doesn't know how much time he'll miss after having surgery on his right thumb. The Colts host Houston on Monday night.
Collie ranks fourth in the NFL with 44 receptions this season and has 503 yards and six touchdowns.
But before an autograph session Tuesday night at an Indianapolis restaurant, Collie said he "couldn't put a timetable" on his return. He was signing with his left hand.
Collie was injured in an Oct. 17 game at Washington. He says the hand got jammed between two helmets as he made a block. He says he taped the thumb up and continued to play.
Collie says after the game, he realized the injury was more severe than a jammed finger — an injury that required surgery.
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- 2015 BYU Commits
- 2015 Utah Football Commits
- With Kyle Collinsworth out, BYU rebounds and...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- BYU guard Tyler Haws passes Danny Ainge for...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 84
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 36
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 26
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25