INDIANAPOLIS — Indianpolis Colts receiver Austin Collie still doesn't know how much time he'll miss after having surgery on his right thumb. The Colts host Houston on Monday night.
Collie ranks fourth in the NFL with 44 receptions this season and has 503 yards and six touchdowns.
But before an autograph session Tuesday night at an Indianapolis restaurant, Collie said he "couldn't put a timetable" on his return. He was signing with his left hand.
Collie was injured in an Oct. 17 game at Washington. He says the hand got jammed between two helmets as he made a block. He says he taped the thumb up and continued to play.
Collie says after the game, he realized the injury was more severe than a jammed finger — an injury that required surgery.
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out for...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Gordon Hayward's buzzer-beater extends Jazz...
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 32
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 25
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22