INDIANAPOLIS — Indianpolis Colts receiver Austin Collie still doesn't know how much time he'll miss after having surgery on his right thumb. The Colts host Houston on Monday night.
Collie ranks fourth in the NFL with 44 receptions this season and has 503 yards and six touchdowns.
But before an autograph session Tuesday night at an Indianapolis restaurant, Collie said he "couldn't put a timetable" on his return. He was signing with his left hand.
Collie was injured in an Oct. 17 game at Washington. He says the hand got jammed between two helmets as he made a block. He says he taped the thumb up and continued to play.
Collie says after the game, he realized the injury was more severe than a jammed finger — an injury that required surgery.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 109
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 33
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 27
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20