NFL football (6:30 p.m., ESPN): Giants at Cowboys
How I Met your Mother (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Marshall and Lily try to figure out how to conceive a baby with the gender of their choice.
Dancing With the Stars (7 p.m., Ch. 4): The competition continues.
Chuck (7 p.m., Ch. 5): Chuck, Sarah, Casey and Morgan must stop a doctor from releasing a toxin that induces nightmares.
Rules of Engagement (7:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Audrey starts a cookie business.
Two and a Half Men (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Charlie has difficulty dealing with dating a slightly older woman.
The Event (8 p.m., Ch. 5): Sean encounters a mysterious conspiracy theorist while looking for answers in Leila's home.
Lie to Me (8 p.m., Ch. 13): Lightman becomes involved in a game of cat-and-mouse with a beautiful woman.
Hawaii Five-0 (9 p.m., Ch. 2 When the CEO of a successful surf company is murdered, Kono revisits her past.
Castle (9 p.m., Ch. 4): Evidence indicates a notorious serial killer known as "The Triple Killer" is on the loose.
Chase (9 p.m., Ch. 5): Annie's absence forces Luke to step up to the plate.
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- Host of 'The Locator,' former Mormon bishop...
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- Should you tell your spouse the little white...
- 'Maze Runner' races past 'Tombstones' with...
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me
- Ballet to Broadway: Two Utah-native siblings...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 159
- Character counts, but politics, gender... 31
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 20
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video... 8
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale... 7
- Why do Elsa's and Anna's parents have... 6
- Should you tell your spouse the little... 5