Professional experience: The Kids Connection Day Care; Herbert & Associates Realtors
Political experience: Utah County commissioner, 1990-2004; lieutenant governor, 2005-09; governor 2009 to present
Family: Wife Jeanette, six children, 10 grandchildren
Education: Carnegie-Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering with a minor in languages; New York University, New York City, Master of Science degree in real estate development and finance; Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, law degree with certificate of specialization in real estate law
Professional experience: Engineer, Turner Construction Co., New York; consultant, Arthur Andersen & Co., San Francisco; attorney, Walstad & Babcock, Salt Lake City; project manager, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, D.C.; president, Green Street Partners Inc., Salt Lake City; partner, Gateway Business Properties LLC, Salt Lake City; owner, Red Gate Properties LLC, Salt Lake City
Political experience: Salt Lake County mayor, 2005 to present
Family: Wife Amy, three children
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Federal website fixes allowing more Utahns to...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Utahns react to death of Nelson Mandela
- Orem man accused of killing wife threatened...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 106
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 44
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 26
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- Utahns react to death of Nelson Mandela 23
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 19