As we have all lived this past almost two years of the Barack Obama regime, it is still unfathomable to me that we have a president who has so willfully doubled the national debt, given our enemies in Afghanistan a target date when we will draw down our troops (what if Eisenhower or Roosevelt told Hitler when we planned to vacate Europe?), who circumvented our process for approving legislation with adoption of health care reform (against the will of the majority); and now wants to give the Russians the nuclear advantage with his New START treaty. I know there are many who still worship this man because "he is the president," but thank goodness there are many more who see through the Emperor's New Clothing. Bring on Nov. 2.
Frank C. Overfelt
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- Catherine Rampell: Have America's public...
- John Florez: Utah public education is a house...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 93
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Richard Davis: Scots — Be brave,... 25
- In our opinion: Accountability,... 25
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- Mary Barker: Religion and politics... 17
- In our opinion: How committed are... 17