As we have all lived this past almost two years of the Barack Obama regime, it is still unfathomable to me that we have a president who has so willfully doubled the national debt, given our enemies in Afghanistan a target date when we will draw down our troops (what if Eisenhower or Roosevelt told Hitler when we planned to vacate Europe?), who circumvented our process for approving legislation with adoption of health care reform (against the will of the majority); and now wants to give the Russians the nuclear advantage with his New START treaty. I know there are many who still worship this man because "he is the president," but thank goodness there are many more who see through the Emperor's New Clothing. Bring on Nov. 2.
Frank C. Overfelt
- On Second Thought: Departugal, Italeave and...
- John Hoffmire: The Amalfi Coast lemon: tasty...
- Letter: Panhandlers in Sandy
- Letter: Metal detectors
- George F. Will: The Great War: the hinge of...
- My View: High-risk pools: the life jacket...
- Richard Davis: Brexit wasn’t really...
- Kathleen Parker: Repeat, retreat, reload
- Kathleen Parker: Repeat, retreat, reload 59
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Letter: Brexit shortsighted? 32
- Jay Evensen: Prayer can solve many of... 28
- Dan Liljenquist: Can Donald Trump be... 24
- Kathleen Parker: Clinton, Warren make... 23
- Letter: Panhandlers in Sandy 21
- Letter: Supporting teachers 21