As we have all lived this past almost two years of the Barack Obama regime, it is still unfathomable to me that we have a president who has so willfully doubled the national debt, given our enemies in Afghanistan a target date when we will draw down our troops (what if Eisenhower or Roosevelt told Hitler when we planned to vacate Europe?), who circumvented our process for approving legislation with adoption of health care reform (against the will of the majority); and now wants to give the Russians the nuclear advantage with his New START treaty. I know there are many who still worship this man because "he is the president," but thank goodness there are many more who see through the Emperor's New Clothing. Bring on Nov. 2.
Frank C. Overfelt
- In our opinion: Disgusting algae bloom...
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake
- My view: Prison reform proponents have it...
- Arthur Cyr: Coup attempt underscores...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation
- Letter: Drones or privacy
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 27
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- My view: More whites should practice... 21
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake 16
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 15
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 14