As we have all lived this past almost two years of the Barack Obama regime, it is still unfathomable to me that we have a president who has so willfully doubled the national debt, given our enemies in Afghanistan a target date when we will draw down our troops (what if Eisenhower or Roosevelt told Hitler when we planned to vacate Europe?), who circumvented our process for approving legislation with adoption of health care reform (against the will of the majority); and now wants to give the Russians the nuclear advantage with his New START treaty. I know there are many who still worship this man because "he is the president," but thank goodness there are many more who see through the Emperor's New Clothing. Bring on Nov. 2.
Frank C. Overfelt
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- In our opinion: Internet sales tax should...
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- My view: Mayor Biskupski deserves to build...
- Letter: Animals in public places
- In our opinion: National security and... 74
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 54
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 30
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 28
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: Coal and job creation 18