As we have all lived this past almost two years of the Barack Obama regime, it is still unfathomable to me that we have a president who has so willfully doubled the national debt, given our enemies in Afghanistan a target date when we will draw down our troops (what if Eisenhower or Roosevelt told Hitler when we planned to vacate Europe?), who circumvented our process for approving legislation with adoption of health care reform (against the will of the majority); and now wants to give the Russians the nuclear advantage with his New START treaty. I know there are many who still worship this man because "he is the president," but thank goodness there are many more who see through the Emperor's New Clothing. Bring on Nov. 2.
Frank C. Overfelt
- In our opinion: Scouting success will come...
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus vote
- Lois M. Collins: Kids' summer 'bucket list'...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation of...
- My view: UDOT listened, made a good choice
- Top scandals and controversies of each United...
- Search for extraterrestrial life goes on,...
- Letters: No welfare, ever 69
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 31
- Letter: The real death panel:... 30
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 29
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 25
- Matthew Sanders: Imploding trust in... 20
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 18
- In our opinion: Scouting success will... 18