SALT LAKE CITY — Cincinnati-based Convergys announced that the customer service management firm will hire 60 people for work-at-home positions in northern Utah — from Logan to Salt Lake City — to provide customer service support for a client in the entertainment industry.
Potential candidates should have solid customer service experience, strong computer and keyboarding skills and the ability to work flexible hours, including split shifts, a news release stated. Employment with Convergys is contingent on a successful background check.
"We are especially pleased to offer work-at-home positions, which allow us to expand our walls beyond our brick-and-mortar site and extend employment to qualified individuals who may find a daily commute to be difficult or cost prohibitive," said Amber Drake, recruiting manager for the Convergys contact center in Logan.
The company has approximately 65,000 employees in 68 facilities in Asia, Canada, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and the United States, including seven offices in Utah.
Requirements for work-at-home candidates include a quiet place to work inside the home and a high-speed Internet connection that meets Convergys' minimum standards.
The company will offer work-at-home employees comprehensive training, hourly wages plus incentives and benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) and paid and unpaid time off, the release stated.
Interested candidates may apply online at www.convergys.com/careers.
- Asian stocks mixed as markets await Brexit...
- Stocks, pound fall again due to UK vote...
- US economy grew at slightly faster 1.1...
- 'Avatar' mobile game landing ahead of film...
- US home prices climb in April; 7 cities set...
- Volkswagen settles emissions-cheating cases...
- How Amazon's Dash buttons can thwart smart...
- Nike co-founder Phil Knight retires from board
- Stocks, pound fall again due to UK vote... 8
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in... 8
- Community leaders share growth... 5
- Gap between Salt Lake renters, owners... 3
- Volkswagen settles emissions-cheating... 3
- Allegiant Air adding flights from Provo... 3
- Tesla wants to be the ultimate... 2
- Millennials are sparking the next... 2