SALT LAKE CITY — Cincinnati-based Convergys announced that the customer service management firm will hire 60 people for work-at-home positions in northern Utah — from Logan to Salt Lake City — to provide customer service support for a client in the entertainment industry.
Potential candidates should have solid customer service experience, strong computer and keyboarding skills and the ability to work flexible hours, including split shifts, a news release stated. Employment with Convergys is contingent on a successful background check.
"We are especially pleased to offer work-at-home positions, which allow us to expand our walls beyond our brick-and-mortar site and extend employment to qualified individuals who may find a daily commute to be difficult or cost prohibitive," said Amber Drake, recruiting manager for the Convergys contact center in Logan.
The company has approximately 65,000 employees in 68 facilities in Asia, Canada, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and the United States, including seven offices in Utah.
Requirements for work-at-home candidates include a quiet place to work inside the home and a high-speed Internet connection that meets Convergys' minimum standards.
The company will offer work-at-home employees comprehensive training, hourly wages plus incentives and benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) and paid and unpaid time off, the release stated.
Interested candidates may apply online at www.convergys.com/careers.
- Poll: Two-thirds of US would struggle to...
- US home sales growth driven mostly by Midwest
- Diego Rivera painting sells privately for...
- G-7 finance leaders seek to reassure on...
- GE announces deals worth over $1.4 billion...
- New Mexico is first to sue EPA, mine owners...
- French raid Google over 'aggravated tax...
- US biochemical engineer wins $1.2 million...
- Religious freedom is good for business,... 30
- If Hillary becomes president, will she... 19
- Poll: Two-thirds of US would struggle... 14
- Trump proposes wall to protect golf... 7
- John Williams remembered by friends as... 7
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 7
- Utah aglow with new solar developments,... 6
- New Mexico is first to sue EPA, mine... 5