SALT LAKE CITY — Cincinnati-based Convergys announced that the customer service management firm will hire 60 people for work-at-home positions in northern Utah — from Logan to Salt Lake City — to provide customer service support for a client in the entertainment industry.
Potential candidates should have solid customer service experience, strong computer and keyboarding skills and the ability to work flexible hours, including split shifts, a news release stated. Employment with Convergys is contingent on a successful background check.
"We are especially pleased to offer work-at-home positions, which allow us to expand our walls beyond our brick-and-mortar site and extend employment to qualified individuals who may find a daily commute to be difficult or cost prohibitive," said Amber Drake, recruiting manager for the Convergys contact center in Logan.
The company has approximately 65,000 employees in 68 facilities in Asia, Canada, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and the United States, including seven offices in Utah.
Requirements for work-at-home candidates include a quiet place to work inside the home and a high-speed Internet connection that meets Convergys' minimum standards.
The company will offer work-at-home employees comprehensive training, hourly wages plus incentives and benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) and paid and unpaid time off, the release stated.
Interested candidates may apply online at www.convergys.com/careers.
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census reveals...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally?
- Is the 40-hour workweek falling out of fashion?
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek...
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter
- Dave Ramsey says: Gaining control of your...
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead guilty to...
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 50
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter 42
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek... 13
- Lease or buy: That's the (car) question 11
- Smith's hopes to pass savings from... 7
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census... 6
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid... 3