SALT LAKE CITY — Cincinnati-based Convergys announced that the customer service management firm will hire 60 people for work-at-home positions in northern Utah — from Logan to Salt Lake City — to provide customer service support for a client in the entertainment industry.
Potential candidates should have solid customer service experience, strong computer and keyboarding skills and the ability to work flexible hours, including split shifts, a news release stated. Employment with Convergys is contingent on a successful background check.
"We are especially pleased to offer work-at-home positions, which allow us to expand our walls beyond our brick-and-mortar site and extend employment to qualified individuals who may find a daily commute to be difficult or cost prohibitive," said Amber Drake, recruiting manager for the Convergys contact center in Logan.
The company has approximately 65,000 employees in 68 facilities in Asia, Canada, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and the United States, including seven offices in Utah.
Requirements for work-at-home candidates include a quiet place to work inside the home and a high-speed Internet connection that meets Convergys' minimum standards.
The company will offer work-at-home employees comprehensive training, hourly wages plus incentives and benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) and paid and unpaid time off, the release stated.
Interested candidates may apply online at www.convergys.com/careers.
- First US cruise in decades set to arrive in...
- Mystery solved? Australian says he's Bitcoin...
- Advocates: High court signals it won't stop...
- Corporate earnings keep falling, but there...
- Wal-Mart brings back greeters at the store door
- What millennials need to do to retire...
- New strategies eliminate long waitlist for...
- The U.S. hands over $5.28 billion a year to...
- Utah agrees not enforce obscenity law... 13
- What millennials need to do to retire... 10
- Additional concourse boosts airport... 10
- Advocates: High court signals it won't... 7
- The U.S. hands over $5.28 billion a... 7
- Orem real estate manager indicted in... 5
- New strategies eliminate long waitlist... 2
- Salt Lake leaders celebrate 10 years of... 2