To help you start, finish or polish your personal and family stories, the Utah Chapter of the Association of Personal Historians is sponsoring a one-day workshop, "Saving Lives, One Story at a Time," which will be held Friday, Oct. 15, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. at Westminster College's Gore School of Business, 1840 S. 1300 East.
The keynote address will be given by Jeanne Archer, past president of the Association of Personal Historians. There will be 12 workshop options presented by professional personal historians, a Video and Readers Theater featuring polished sample stories, panel discussions, product displays and more. The cost is $65.
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup from...
- Family motto helps LDS couple put parenting...
- Motherhood Matters: What I learned from...
- 12 Disney movies that are coming out in 2015
- Are you part of the global 'baby shortage'?
- Reader voices: The loss of a dog
- Chess in schools: bringing the classic mind...
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 10
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup... 10
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos... 5
- Want your child to eat more fruits and... 4
- Sherry Young: Nostalgia, airplanes and... 4
- Motherhood Matters: To grouchy moms... 4
- Does taking advantage of family leave... 4
- Dad gets 'no-show' bill after... 3