To help you start, finish or polish your personal and family stories, the Utah Chapter of the Association of Personal Historians is sponsoring a one-day workshop, "Saving Lives, One Story at a Time," which will be held Friday, Oct. 15, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. at Westminster College's Gore School of Business, 1840 S. 1300 East.
The keynote address will be given by Jeanne Archer, past president of the Association of Personal Historians. There will be 12 workshop options presented by professional personal historians, a Video and Readers Theater featuring polished sample stories, panel discussions, product displays and more. The cost is $65.
- Do we really need milk?
- Your triplets just got even more special
- The Clean Cut: Christian musician releases...
- Terminating parental rights: State policies...
- It's May the Fourth: What's next for the Star...
- Five for Families: Live-action Disney films...
- After more than 6 years, 3 families yearn for...
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain lost weight
- Do we really need milk? 21
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 12
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain... 6
- Crowdfund a divorce? Sites let you... 3
- Terminating parental rights: State... 2
- It's May the Fourth: What's next for... 2
- Two Utah men competing in St. George... 2
- The Clean Cut: Real Salt Lake goalie... 2