To help you start, finish or polish your personal and family stories, the Utah Chapter of the Association of Personal Historians is sponsoring a one-day workshop, "Saving Lives, One Story at a Time," which will be held Friday, Oct. 15, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. at Westminster College's Gore School of Business, 1840 S. 1300 East.
The keynote address will be given by Jeanne Archer, past president of the Association of Personal Historians. There will be 12 workshop options presented by professional personal historians, a Video and Readers Theater featuring polished sample stories, panel discussions, product displays and more. The cost is $65.
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- What makes marriage hard? These 5 things...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 54
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 18
- 5 underrated Disney movies 14
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Baby boomers,... 6
- Teens may be even more distracted... 4
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3
- The Clean Cut: BYU students' video... 2