To help you start, finish or polish your personal and family stories, the Utah Chapter of the Association of Personal Historians is sponsoring a one-day workshop, "Saving Lives, One Story at a Time," which will be held Friday, Oct. 15, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. at Westminster College's Gore School of Business, 1840 S. 1300 East.
The keynote address will be given by Jeanne Archer, past president of the Association of Personal Historians. There will be 12 workshop options presented by professional personal historians, a Video and Readers Theater featuring polished sample stories, panel discussions, product displays and more. The cost is $65.
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- What makes marriage hard? These 5 things...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The Clean Cut: BYU students' video parody...
- The Clean Cut: Video brings kindergarten...
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 51
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 17
- 5 underrated Disney movies 13
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Baby boomers,... 6
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: We pay a price... 5
- What parents can do at home to prepare... 3
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3