To help you start, finish or polish your personal and family stories, the Utah Chapter of the Association of Personal Historians is sponsoring a one-day workshop, "Saving Lives, One Story at a Time," which will be held Friday, Oct. 15, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. at Westminster College's Gore School of Business, 1840 S. 1300 East.
The keynote address will be given by Jeanne Archer, past president of the Association of Personal Historians. There will be 12 workshop options presented by professional personal historians, a Video and Readers Theater featuring polished sample stories, panel discussions, product displays and more. The cost is $65.
- 60 things you might not know about your...
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- No, you shouldn't feel bad about taking a nap
- Face time vs. screen time: The technological...
- Road Home to use Midvale shelter one more...
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its parks
- BYU announces Mitt Romney, Disney...
- It's about time the government... 12
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Social problems... 7
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 7
- Parents respond to Nicki Minaj's 'vile'... 7
- Erin Stewart: Parents: Stop pushing... 6
- In the Whirled: World peace and the... 5
- The Clean Cut: CBS News features boy... 5
- Parenting advice that changed my life 4