LITTLEFIELD, Ariz. — Officials confirmed one person has died in a two-vehicle collision in the Gorge area south of St. George on Monday night.
Few details are known, but the accident occurred in the northbound lanes of I-15 at milepost 20, between St. George and Mesquite, Nevada, just after 8 p.m. Northbound traffic is restricted to one lane, and Cedar City dispatchers say traffic is backed up.
More information will be posted to deseretnews.com as it becomes available.
— Lana Groves
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered assurances...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- Zion's Hidden Canyon Trail to close for...
- Nebo educator named Health Teacher of the Year
- Class experiment teaches students...
- Recreation, road improvement projects in...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 101
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9