LITTLEFIELD, Ariz. — Officials confirmed one person has died in a two-vehicle collision in the Gorge area south of St. George on Monday night.
Few details are known, but the accident occurred in the northbound lanes of I-15 at milepost 20, between St. George and Mesquite, Nevada, just after 8 p.m. Northbound traffic is restricted to one lane, and Cedar City dispatchers say traffic is backed up.
More information will be posted to deseretnews.com as it becomes available.
— Lana Groves
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Women innovators leading by example
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- Hiker pulled from Bell Canyon after fall
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 34
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 15
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 13
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 11
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps... 9