RIVERDALE — America First Credit Union, which recently acquired five branch offices of another Las Vegas-based credit union, now plans to open a new branch office in Henderson, Nev.
America First bought the Henderson building and recently renovated it. A grand opening celebration will be held from Sept. 20 through Oct. 2, with daily drawings for $100 VISA gift cards and a drawing for a flat-screen TV.
The Riverdale-based credit union recently completed the absorption of all the branches of the Community One Federal Credit Union in the Las Vegas area into the America First Credit Union fold.
"We are happy to provide this new branch location in order to bring all the products and services to our members in the Henderson area," said America First Executive Vice President John Lund. "We are proud to join the Henderson business community and believe our financial support is good news for the local economy."
— Linda Thomson
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- Plan to simplify 2015 health renewals may...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience
- Does getting married really increase wealth...
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of balance,...
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 9
- Does getting married really increase... 8
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 8
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 7
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- 3 ways you can save money on movie... 3