RIVERDALE — America First Credit Union, which recently acquired five branch offices of another Las Vegas-based credit union, now plans to open a new branch office in Henderson, Nev.
America First bought the Henderson building and recently renovated it. A grand opening celebration will be held from Sept. 20 through Oct. 2, with daily drawings for $100 VISA gift cards and a drawing for a flat-screen TV.
The Riverdale-based credit union recently completed the absorption of all the branches of the Community One Federal Credit Union in the Las Vegas area into the America First Credit Union fold.
"We are happy to provide this new branch location in order to bring all the products and services to our members in the Henderson area," said America First Executive Vice President John Lund. "We are proud to join the Henderson business community and believe our financial support is good news for the local economy."
— Linda Thomson
- Historic Salt Lake building now home to...
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a large...
- GM to spend $5.4B on US factories over 3...
- More Americans spending at least half their...
- Questar to cut rates by $52 million
- Proposed trade legislation could boost Utah...
- Michelle Singletary: Stop picking on the poor
- 19 Mother's Day gift ideas for moms with...
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Michelle Singletary: Stop picking on... 21
- Pope echoes feminist anthem of equal... 6
- Proposed trade legislation could boost... 5
- More Americans spending at least half... 4
- Many Salt Lake residents still balk at... 4
- US factory activity improves in April,... 3
- We finally understand what robots mean... 2