RIVERDALE — America First Credit Union, which recently acquired five branch offices of another Las Vegas-based credit union, now plans to open a new branch office in Henderson, Nev.
America First bought the Henderson building and recently renovated it. A grand opening celebration will be held from Sept. 20 through Oct. 2, with daily drawings for $100 VISA gift cards and a drawing for a flat-screen TV.
The Riverdale-based credit union recently completed the absorption of all the branches of the Community One Federal Credit Union in the Las Vegas area into the America First Credit Union fold.
"We are happy to provide this new branch location in order to bring all the products and services to our members in the Henderson area," said America First Executive Vice President John Lund. "We are proud to join the Henderson business community and believe our financial support is good news for the local economy."
— Linda Thomson
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax this...
- Are you part of the global 'baby shortage'?
- Knocking doors: What to know before signing...
- Nintendo opens 2015 with some big announcements
- Kimberly Rotter: 7 weird things that affect...
- What's in a name? At Grand Canyon, history,...
- Randy Shumway: The winners and losers of...
- Greek radical left wins election, threatening...
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 23
- EPA inventory highlights 'toxic'... 20
- Analysis: Obama seizes on recovery,... 17
- Obama's proposed mandatory paid... 13
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 12
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of... 10
- Survey ranks Utah's best and worst... 9