RIVERDALE — America First Credit Union, which recently acquired five branch offices of another Las Vegas-based credit union, now plans to open a new branch office in Henderson, Nev.
America First bought the Henderson building and recently renovated it. A grand opening celebration will be held from Sept. 20 through Oct. 2, with daily drawings for $100 VISA gift cards and a drawing for a flat-screen TV.
The Riverdale-based credit union recently completed the absorption of all the branches of the Community One Federal Credit Union in the Las Vegas area into the America First Credit Union fold.
"We are happy to provide this new branch location in order to bring all the products and services to our members in the Henderson area," said America First Executive Vice President John Lund. "We are proud to join the Henderson business community and believe our financial support is good news for the local economy."
— Linda Thomson
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake...
- Young entrepreneurs strut their stuff in bid...
- What 'The Office' teaches us about job...
- Park City approves lift connecting 2 ski resorts
- Astronauts board space station for 1-year...
- Salt Lake City to become next Google Fiber city
- Colorado drilling plan has safeguards for...
- Bill before Utah governor to regulate...
- Salt Lake City to become next Google... 17
- UTA board approves new pay plan for... 11
- AP Investigation: Slavery taints global... 6
- Oil council: Shale won't last, Arctic... 3
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt... 3
- Internet outages reveal gaps in US... 2
- Astronauts board space station for... 2
- Stericycle medical waste incinerator... 2