RIVERDALE — America First Credit Union, which recently acquired five branch offices of another Las Vegas-based credit union, now plans to open a new branch office in Henderson, Nev.
America First bought the Henderson building and recently renovated it. A grand opening celebration will be held from Sept. 20 through Oct. 2, with daily drawings for $100 VISA gift cards and a drawing for a flat-screen TV.
The Riverdale-based credit union recently completed the absorption of all the branches of the Community One Federal Credit Union in the Las Vegas area into the America First Credit Union fold.
"We are happy to provide this new branch location in order to bring all the products and services to our members in the Henderson area," said America First Executive Vice President John Lund. "We are proud to join the Henderson business community and believe our financial support is good news for the local economy."
— Linda Thomson
- No timeline announced yet for Cottonwood Mall...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- Feds eye stricter rules for railroad rights...
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- It's not just Hello Kitty: Japan's character...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- Kennecott hopes project will change... 6
- State lawmaker calling for criminal... 5
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Fallon to lead honors as Leno wins top... 2
- Feds eye stricter rules for railroad... 2
- Eagle Mountain votes to accept Rocky... 2