OK, now back to the quarterback derby.
How's this two-headed thing gong to play out?
Kickoff is 5 p.m., and it will all be revealed.
This weekend's local picks:
AIR FORCE 24, NORTHWESTERN STATE 21: A great home game start for the Falcons, who are replacing the entire offensive line.
COLORADO 21, COLORADO STATE 14: The Buffs will not be the ones who end CSU's losing streak dating back to last season.
OREGON 28, NEW MEXICO 10: This venture into Nike territory will be brutal for the Lobos.
SAN DIEGO STATE 28, NICHOLLS STATE 7: Didn't know this visitor had a football squad.
TCU 28, OREGON STATE 9: The first of many big wins for the Horned Frogs.
WISCONSIN 21, UNLV 17: The Big Ten Badgers got a scare from the Rebels a year ago, but I don't think that will happen again, even in Vegas.
WYOMING 28, SOUTHERN UTAH 10: The Cowboys' QB isn't a freshman any more.
OKLAHOMA 34, UTAH STATE 17: Tough assignment in Norman for Gary Andersen's defense.
BYU 24, WASHINGTON 21: Team with fewer turnovers will prevail and in Provo the Cougars should take more than they give.
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Utah State football: Aggie defense plays...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz continue slide with overtime...
- Utah State football: Aggies will take on No....
- Former Cougar Dennis Pitta scores first...
- BYU basketball report card: Cougars give...
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 61
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 51
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 36
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 34
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog:... 27
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass,... 27
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie... 27