RIVERDALE, Weber County — America First Credit Union announced Friday that it has fully converted all five branch offices of Las Vegas-based Community One Federal Credit Union, about a year after assuming COFCU operations at the direction of the National Credit Union Administration.
America First, based in Riverdale, Weber County, said in a news release that a "declining financial position" led to COFCU's involuntary liquidation. At the time of its assumption by America First, COFCU had about $159 million in assets and 21,000 members.
America First's five Las Vegas-area branches will open for business on Tuesday, Sept. 7.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14