Utah Jazz will unveil their new uniforms during Fan Fest
SALT LAKE CITY — This fall, they'll play basketball for the Utah Jazz. But on Monday, Al Jefferson, Paul Millsap, C.J. Miles and Ronnie Price will play the parts of fashion models for the franchise.
The four Jazz players will show off the team's new uniforms that night beginning at 7 during the public Fan Fest on the southeast plaza outside of EnergySolutions Arena.
Another highlight of the event will be an autograph session by former Jazz standout Darrell Griffith.
The fashion show will also include a display of attire available at Fanzz stores with the refreshed old Jazz logo and new colors.
Jazz president Randy Rigby called the uniform party "a terrific way to wrap up the summer and thank our fans for all of their loyalty" in a statement. The team unveiled its new dark-blue, green and gold color scheme earlier this summer and is not permitted to show off its new uniforms until Monday per NBA regulations.
The Jazz want fans to be in on the unveiling, which will be emceed by broadcaster Craig Bolerjack and will include appearances by Bear, Jazz Dancers and a live band.
Added Rigby: "After getting tremendous feedback from our fans following the release of our new colors and logo variations, we wanted to include the community when we unveiled the new uniforms."
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes...
- NBA moving All-Star Game out of Charlotte,...
- Brazil nabs 10 IS backers in Olympics...
- Oklahoma State forward Tyrek Coger dies after...
- Jeff Gordon readies for the Brickyard in...
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Morning links: National college... 81
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 66
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 53
- Annual instate college basketball... 38
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 33
- Phil Steele 2016 Football magazine... 29
- Pac-12 South: Bruins the favorite, but... 22