Utah Jazz will unveil their new uniforms during Fan Fest
SALT LAKE CITY — This fall, they'll play basketball for the Utah Jazz. But on Monday, Al Jefferson, Paul Millsap, C.J. Miles and Ronnie Price will play the parts of fashion models for the franchise.
The four Jazz players will show off the team's new uniforms that night beginning at 7 during the public Fan Fest on the southeast plaza outside of EnergySolutions Arena.
Another highlight of the event will be an autograph session by former Jazz standout Darrell Griffith.
The fashion show will also include a display of attire available at Fanzz stores with the refreshed old Jazz logo and new colors.
Jazz president Randy Rigby called the uniform party "a terrific way to wrap up the summer and thank our fans for all of their loyalty" in a statement. The team unveiled its new dark-blue, green and gold color scheme earlier this summer and is not permitted to show off its new uniforms until Monday per NBA regulations.
The Jazz want fans to be in on the unveiling, which will be emceed by broadcaster Craig Bolerjack and will include appearances by Bear, Jazz Dancers and a live band.
Added Rigby: "After getting tremendous feedback from our fans following the release of our new colors and logo variations, we wanted to include the community when we unveiled the new uniforms."
- NBC to unveil new theme song for 'Sunday...
- From Ben Simmons down, international players...
- Facing Argentina, Messi in Copa semis not...
- WNBA undefeated: Lynx host Sparks for 20th...
- Cleveland set to hold parade for NBA champion...
- Deseret News podcast: 2016 NBA draft preview
- A look at how freshmen have fared with NBA...
- High school softball: A closer look at this...
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- BYU football receives commitment from... 63
- Utah football to host Weber State in 2021 41
- Kyle Whittingham says Utah Utes... 37
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- Jakob Poeltl to the Utah Jazz? It's... 25
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 24
- Morning links: Warriors feel Andrew... 22