Utah Jazz will unveil their new uniforms during Fan Fest
SALT LAKE CITY — This fall, they'll play basketball for the Utah Jazz. But on Monday, Al Jefferson, Paul Millsap, C.J. Miles and Ronnie Price will play the parts of fashion models for the franchise.
The four Jazz players will show off the team's new uniforms that night beginning at 7 during the public Fan Fest on the southeast plaza outside of EnergySolutions Arena.
Another highlight of the event will be an autograph session by former Jazz standout Darrell Griffith.
The fashion show will also include a display of attire available at Fanzz stores with the refreshed old Jazz logo and new colors.
Jazz president Randy Rigby called the uniform party "a terrific way to wrap up the summer and thank our fans for all of their loyalty" in a statement. The team unveiled its new dark-blue, green and gold color scheme earlier this summer and is not permitted to show off its new uniforms until Monday per NBA regulations.
The Jazz want fans to be in on the unveiling, which will be emceed by broadcaster Craig Bolerjack and will include appearances by Bear, Jazz Dancers and a live band.
Added Rigby: "After getting tremendous feedback from our fans following the release of our new colors and logo variations, we wanted to include the community when we unveiled the new uniforms."
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Utah football notes: Paul makes quite a splash
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU football report card: Special teams...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 136
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 86
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 62
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 52
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33