NEW YORK — Chris Bosh is already reaping the benefits of signing with the Miami Heat.
The All-Star forward worried about a lack of exposure when he played in Toronto. Now that he's leapt into the sports news of the summer by joining LeBron James and Dwyane Wade in the bright lights of South Beach, American companies are taking notice.
Bosh got his own milk mustache ad Wednesday, a sure cultural mark of celebrity. He says that deal came about only after he picked the Heat, and he's been hearing from other potential sponsors.
Bosh describes the change as "night and day."
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 90
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 75
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 49
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 46
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34