NEW YORK — Chris Bosh is already reaping the benefits of signing with the Miami Heat.
The All-Star forward worried about a lack of exposure when he played in Toronto. Now that he's leapt into the sports news of the summer by joining LeBron James and Dwyane Wade in the bright lights of South Beach, American companies are taking notice.
Bosh got his own milk mustache ad Wednesday, a sure cultural mark of celebrity. He says that deal came about only after he picked the Heat, and he's been hearing from other potential sponsors.
Bosh describes the change as "night and day."
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34