OREM — The Utah Flash announced Thursday that Drew Sellers has been promoted to team president.
Sellers is being promoted from his previous position as vice president of operations and communications. Sellers will handle the day-to-day operations of the team.
Joe Brown, who had previously served as team president, will devote his time to other projects inside G Code Ventures and will continue as an adviser to the team.
Sellers has been with the Utah Flash since the team's first season and has served in various roles inside of the organization, including public relations, community relations, sales and marketing and operations.
Prior to his time with the Flash, Sellers worked with the Edelman public relations firm in Silicon Valley. Sellers is a graduate of Brigham Young University.
In addition to Sellers' promotion, Micah Howard has been promoted to vice president of client relations and ticketing. Howard has also been with the team since its inaugural season and has led the team in sales on a regular basis. Howard is a graduate of Penn State University.
Joining the Flash is Scott Moudry as vice president of sales. Moudry has worked in minor league baseball for six years, most recently with the Harrisburg Senators. Moudry has an extensive sales background. The Flash have also hired Brandon Walker as a corporate sales executive. Walker has worked in the area for several years, most recently in real estate and with APX Alarm.
The Flash season begins in November.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora of...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig out of...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 51
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48