Mike Terry, Deseret News
Emma Phippen waits semipatiently for her chance to play at the final concert for the Utah Suzuki Institute at Libby Gardner Hall on Friday. At left, dozens of young harpists play at the concert. The institute is a weeklong camp every other summer that attracts children from across the country.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Roy home destroyed in fire
- Man shot by roommate in Holladay, police say
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 19
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 11
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 10
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8