Minor league baseball (5 p.m., MLB Network): The Triple-A All-Star Game, live from Lehigh Valley, Penn.
Big Brother (7 p.m., Ch. 2): It's the veto competition.
Minute to Win It (7 p.m., Ch. 5): An engaged couple try to win money to pay for a big wedding.
So You Think You Can Dance (7 p.m., Ch 13): The remaining seven contestants perform.
ESPY Awards (7 p.m., ESPN): Seth Myers hosts these annual awards — which feature sports and entertainment figures patting each other on the back.
America's Got Talent (8 p.m., Ch. 5): Another dozen acts perform.
The Choir (8 and 11 p.m., BBC America): The boys perform in front of the entire school.
Top Chef (10 p.m., Bravo): The chefs have to cook using fresh ingredients at a farm.
Hot In Cleveland (11 p.m., TV Land): Melanie makes a bad impression; Victoria gets hired for a Japanese commercial; Elka tries to impress an old beau. And, by the way, TV Land has already ordered a second season of this sitcom. And, while it only ordered 10 episodes for Season 1, the network has ordered 20 half-hours for Season 2.
Psych (11 p.m., USA): In the fifth-season premiere, Shawn (James Roday) and Gus (Dule Hill) search for the abducted daughter of the leader of a Chinese Triad family.
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- Understanding love, handling conflict, other...
- Baby boomers are not selling off homes, but...
- After having a baby, dad's brain changes too
- Nonprofit intervention program in Arizona...
- The Clean Cut: Child plays peekaboo with...
- Family of teenage girl with burns on 65...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie?
- Planned Parenthood alleges 'smear' in... 23
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie? 17
- Want your marriage to last? Have... 13
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 11
- Trust, forgiveness and repentance are... 7
- As Common Core results trickle in,... 6
- Cookbook review: 'The Hungry... 4
- The Clean Cut: 5-year-old British boy... 3