CHICAGO — Chris Bosh met for more than two hours Friday with the New York Knicks, the latest suitor hoping to land the coveted free agent forward.
Bosh showed up at the same hotel where Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade met with the Knicks earlier Friday. In a tweet, Bosh called the Knicks' presentation during a meeting that lasted 2 hours and 40 minutes "another impressive one."
He told reporters he felt "like a kid at Christmas."
"You've got to enjoy this," he said. Asked if there were any offers, he said "No, not yet. Everything is still pending."
Knicks officials were not immediately available.
After seven seasons in Toronto, Bosh has been one of the busiest players in the free agency bonanza. He met with Rockets in his hometown of Dallas early Thursday, then flew to Chicago for sessions with the Heat and New Jersey Nets.
Late Friday, Bosh showed up at the office of his agent, Henry Thomas, who said no deals had been reached but that he was encouraged by presentations to his client.
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 108
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 32
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 27
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20