CHICAGO — Chris Bosh met for more than two hours Friday with the New York Knicks, the latest suitor hoping to land the coveted free agent forward.
Bosh showed up at the same hotel where Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade met with the Knicks earlier Friday. In a tweet, Bosh called the Knicks' presentation during a meeting that lasted 2 hours and 40 minutes "another impressive one."
He told reporters he felt "like a kid at Christmas."
"You've got to enjoy this," he said. Asked if there were any offers, he said "No, not yet. Everything is still pending."
Knicks officials were not immediately available.
After seven seasons in Toronto, Bosh has been one of the busiest players in the free agency bonanza. He met with Rockets in his hometown of Dallas early Thursday, then flew to Chicago for sessions with the Heat and New Jersey Nets.
Late Friday, Bosh showed up at the office of his agent, Henry Thomas, who said no deals had been reached but that he was encouraged by presentations to his client.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34