As expected, the Jazz on Thursday signed 2010 first-round draft choice Gordon Hayward to his rookie contract.
The deal with the Butler University swingman is thought to be worth nearly $4.9 million over two seasons, with separate team options for seasons 3 and 4.
The Jazz also announced that they've signed second-round draft choice Jeremy Evans, a forward from Western Kentucky, as well.
It's believed Evans' contract is not guaranteed.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes
- Utah Jazz pick up rare road win against Miami...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 42
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 28
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25