BOUNTIFUL — The Bountiful Handcart Days festivities will be held July 23-24 and include a parade, entertainment, food and games.
The 60th annual grand parade will take place at 6 p.m. on July 23. It will be along Main Street from 1500 South to 400 North, then west to 100 West. Entertainment, plus food and game booths will be available after the parade and Saturday at the Bountiful City Park, 400 N. 200 West.
Events the evening of July 23 conclude with fireworks about 9:45 p.m. at Mueller Park Junior High.
The Bountiful Exchange Club's Chuck Wagon Breakfast will be from 7 to 10 a.m. July 24 at the bowery west of Bountiful Junior High school.
Other events July 24 at the city park include the fourth annual 5K run, a children's race, free public swimming and free family games.
Also, an arts and crafts exhibit will take place through July 23 at the Bountiful/Davis Art Center, 745 S. Main. And, in conjunction with Bountiful Handcart Days, the Davis County Library's South Branch, 725 S. Main, will have a storytelling event titled "Traditions: Then & Now" from 7 to 8 p.m. Monday, July 19.
Details at www.handcartdays.org.
— Brice Wallace
- Mentor to Brandon Mull, James Dashner chose...
- Deedee Corradini, Salt Lake's first and only...
- About Utah: Replace the prison with the NFL,...
- Victim of Washington Terrace homicide...
- Utah assails Obama's Clean Power Plan
- Utahns react to death of former Salt Lake...
- Doug Robinson: A Boy Scout for 75 years ......
- K2 The Church's grand opening a neighborhood...
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on... 55
- About Utah: Replace the prison with the... 37
- Utah assails Obama's Clean Power Plan 27
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to... 25
- With Healthy Utah stalled, lives still... 19
- Some GOP House members disagree with... 18
- Hope in a crisis: School, community... 18
- Obama plans trip to South Carolina,... 12