"It was weird because we were joining, and the Volturi are a higher race of vampires with much more experience, yet we jump on this bandwagon supposedly as a family that's been together for seven times the length of the Cullen family, so we had to form this bond very quickly," Bewley said.
Bewley and Jones both joined the "Twilight" cast after the first film and said although they had seen what a cultural phenomenon it had become, nothing could prepare them for what it was like to live it.
"It's just now hitting me how large it is," Jones said. "I don't think when I joined I had any time to think about the size, because there is so much pressure and there is so much to do as an actor to prepare."
Although the final installment of "Twilight" is about to start filming, Jones and Bewley said it's just the beginning.
"This is the tip of the iceberg," Bewley said. "Summit is a very clever production company. They've gotten ahold of this thing, and there's no way they're not going to squeeze every single dollar out of it."
Bewley's prediction for the saga?
"I'm convinced you're going to get a Volturi film or series that explains them," he said. "There's so much depth to the wolfpack that you can't see through flashbacks. People want this."
West Jordan resident Kara Everton was one of 12 people who won VIP tickets and a chance to meet the cast during a giveaway from radio station MIX 107.9.
Everton, a mother of two, said the escape the series offers will keep her coming back for whatever "Twilight" has in store.
"I like the escape, the werewolves vs. vampires," Everton said. "It's, like, so real in my world. I'm a fan no matter what they do."
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 69
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17