"It was weird because we were joining, and the Volturi are a higher race of vampires with much more experience, yet we jump on this bandwagon supposedly as a family that's been together for seven times the length of the Cullen family, so we had to form this bond very quickly," Bewley said.
Bewley and Jones both joined the "Twilight" cast after the first film and said although they had seen what a cultural phenomenon it had become, nothing could prepare them for what it was like to live it.
"It's just now hitting me how large it is," Jones said. "I don't think when I joined I had any time to think about the size, because there is so much pressure and there is so much to do as an actor to prepare."
Although the final installment of "Twilight" is about to start filming, Jones and Bewley said it's just the beginning.
"This is the tip of the iceberg," Bewley said. "Summit is a very clever production company. They've gotten ahold of this thing, and there's no way they're not going to squeeze every single dollar out of it."
Bewley's prediction for the saga?
"I'm convinced you're going to get a Volturi film or series that explains them," he said. "There's so much depth to the wolfpack that you can't see through flashbacks. People want this."
West Jordan resident Kara Everton was one of 12 people who won VIP tickets and a chance to meet the cast during a giveaway from radio station MIX 107.9.
Everton, a mother of two, said the escape the series offers will keep her coming back for whatever "Twilight" has in store.
"I like the escape, the werewolves vs. vampires," Everton said. "It's, like, so real in my world. I'm a fan no matter what they do."
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations against...
- The Draw at Sugar House unveiled
- Looking for the perfect Pi Day pie? Here are...
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- Utah recognition of same-sex marriage... 70
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in... 41
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash... 34
- House report: John Swallow hung 'for... 32
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 29
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 28
- Gov. Herbert: I'm an 'action figure' on... 27
- Hatch, Lee call on federal government... 25