LOS ANGELES — The Clippers have acquired the draft rights to guard Eric Bledsoe of Kentucky from Oklahoma City in exchange for a future protected first-round pick.
Bledsoe was originally selected by the Thunder with the 18th pick in Thursday night's draft.
He averaged 11.3 points, 2.9 assists and 3.1 rebounds as a freshman last season. The 6-foot-1, 190-pounder from Birmingham, Ala., gave the Clippers a second player chosen in the first round. They took Al-Farouq Aminu of Wake Forest as the eighth overall pick.
They took guard Willie Warren of Oklahoma with the 54th overall pick in the second round.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34